Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Someone had bought the rights to mountains of madness and was making a movie based on it. That particular HP Lovecraft movie would make a great movie if it was made well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do like eldritch stuff. If they can make it like the first season of True Detective I'll be happy. Hopefully anyone who's a big enough fan of the writing to want to try and do a project like this will realize that leaving the horror mainly to the imagination of the viewer is key.

its easy enough to do cosmic horror but thats not what lovecraft is to pop culture today

this means that youre either going to offend the masses or offend the fans by making a lovecraft show

take a wild guess which one the creators will choose

Please be good please be good please be good.

On one side i want Del Toro to be involved on this but on the other side the quality of his works droped hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    On one side i want Del Toro to be involved on this but on the other side the quality of his works droped hard.
    If we were talking Pan's Labyrinth/ Hellboy era Del Tor then I'd be well up for that.

But The Strain/Crimson peak era Del Toro? Keep him as far away as fucking possible.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    If we were talking Pan's Labyrinth/ Hellboy era Del Tor then I'd be well up for that.

But The Strain/Crimson peak era Del Toro? Keep him as far away as fucking possible.
    The Strain was a good book but the 3rd chapter was way to short and its feeled like Del Toro and Hogan didnt care about the ending.
    I didnt watched the TV show, some say its ok some say its bad.

Oh and even the Mimic/Devils Backbone era would be enough .