Warmongering Rings/Trnkets/Neck

Can these not be bought anymore? The Warmongering vendor in Warspear doesn't have them. Also the cloaks the the vendor is carrying are season 2 cloaks. Anyone know if this is a bug?

The Alliance Quartermaster in Ashran has the rings and necks. But theres no currency listed and he wont let you buy them

is this intended?
    I decided to try out 3rd spec as a druid, wanted to buy agility rings, neck trinket for guardian, but I can't.
    I can buy an agi cape though.

also - primal gear vendor does not have neck,rings, tirnkets either, same story with wild gear vendor.

I think someone decided this gear has only transmog value, and neck rings trinkets dont tranmog hence they forgot to include them at vendors.

so this is weird, and I hope they fix this bug soon.
    Last edited by mikoslav; 2016-07-21 at 04:20 PM.

I posted a similar thread and someone told me that it is intended. The only purpose intended for these vendors is transmog -_-
    Hope that's not true.

Quote Originally Posted by mikoslav View Post
    is this intended?
    I decided to try out 3rd spec as a druid, wanted to buy agility rings, neck trinket for guardian, but I can't.
    I can buy an agi cape though.

also - primal gear vendor does not have neck,rings, tirnkets either, same story with wild gear vendor.

I think someone decided this gear has only transmog value, and neck rings trinkets dont tranmog hence they forgot to include them at vendors.

so this is weird, and I hope they fix this bug soon.
    It's not a bug when all of the pvp vendors don't sell rings, trinkets and neck pieces. It's ether intentional or some dev was incompetent with some serious code to delete numerous items from multiple npcs.

Deleted
    They said the stats are pre-set to ilvl 740 gears and depended on spec. So if you like to try specs in BGs, you can go in and just play.
    However it doesn't work out of BGs...
    And yes the mark of honor is currency to buy old stuff/mogs ...
    I believe they said in Legion the gearing will be RNG/Raid like for arenas and BGs...but from boxes. In the prepatch we already get in BGs in 740ilvl, so the gear is useful for mogs/PvE...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Killedbydeath View Post
    They said the stats are pre-set to ilvl 740 gears and depended on spec. So if you like to try specs in BGs, you can go in and just play.
    However it doesn't work out of BGs...
    And yes the mark of honor is currency to buy old stuff/mogs ...
    I believe they said in Legion the gearing will be RNG/Raid like for arenas and BGs...but from boxes. In the prepatch we already get in BGs in 740ilvl, so the gear is useful for mogs/PvE...
    Yes, they basically took three steps back on their design and went off the cliff while they were at it. They wrecked a working and decent system which took them so many expansions to build and might've created the worst system to date in every regard solely to force more timesink.