Is Dustin Browder Alive?

It's been almost a month since he's answered any questions. I don't know whether to be annoyed or concerned. My complaining about voice chat and getting matched with people under 300 games isn't nearly as rewarding without the slight chance he might respond to it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Vacation or something.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Vacation or something.
    Well deserved too, considering he's been the game director on two seperate games at the same time for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabray View Post
    It's been almost a month since he's answered any questions. I don't know whether to be annoyed or concerned. My complaining about voice chat and getting matched with people under 300 games isn't nearly as rewarding without the slight chance he might respond to it.
    He is officially 'Unalive'.

10+ Year Old Account
    We're in the summer period and people wonder why other people are inactive for several weeks :/

Is vacation unheared off in other countries?

15+ Year Old Account

I guess he went to China.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I guess he went to China.
    Why would You think he went to China, lel

I am a menace to my own destiny.

So yeah, over two months now. Hopefully he'll be back when the new patch hits.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I think he is tricking us, he has turned into a robot.

Deleted
    Has he grown some hair secretly?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabray View Post
    Last 2 Blizzcons he looked sick, as if he had cancer. So wouldn't surprise me if he's not in the right state to work.