Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    its a minor inconvenience.
    A "minor inconvenience" on every single boss gets really annoying really fast.

Just like how 5 minute paladin buffs were a "minor inconvenience" that got really annoying really fast in 40man raids.

Well your guildmates have someone to laugh at. Shadowpriest as clown. Blizz fulfills the deepest class fantasy they had about spriest.
    At least the talent will grow super strong as soon as we get MH and the raids go live.

I still don't get why they did not bother to find some not that strong but somehow competitive talents as 100 talent row. *illusion of choice*
    Last edited by N1gh7h4wk; 2016-07-29 at 04:10 PM.

No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. – Socrates

Quote Originally Posted by Creatinebrah View Post
    death knight best healer

Quote Originally Posted by Isentropy View Post
    Yes, but it's not situational. There is no situation where Surrender to Madness isn't better than Legacy or Mind Spike, because those two aren't significant DPS increases. It doesn't matter how long the fight is or how important the execute phase is, Surrender to Madness is the only big DPS increase on the row. That is not the definition of a situational talent. Sure, you'll have to figure out the correct way to use it during progress and you won't be able to use it until you're close to a kill on mythic, but that doesn't mean that it's situational. It'll always give you more DPS than Legacy or Mind Spike in the end.
    I'd disagree slightly. In a raid environment it's true however in a dungeon I'd rather take LotV since StM doesn't reset on dungeon bosses, unless they fixed that.

Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    I'd disagree slightly. In a raid environment it's true however in a dungeon I'd rather take LotV since StM doesn't reset on dungeon bosses, unless they fixed that.
    Darkke's posts imply a raiding environment, otherwise he wouldn't be talking about bosses requiring DPS bursts at the end (irrelevant for dungeons) or the word progression. But yes, for anything apart from raids StM isn't necessarily the best choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Isentropy View Post
    Darkke's posts imply a raiding environment, otherwise he wouldn't be talking about bosses requiring DPS bursts at the end (irrelevant for dungeons) or the word progression. But yes, for anything apart from raids StM isn't necessarily the best choice.
    Well isn't there like a mythic + monster buff that makes them do crazy damage below a certain % of health ? I know it's pretty situational but I guess StM could be great for that

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by boothisphere View Post
    S2M is too valuable to waste on trash, chain pulling wont be fast enough for us, so it will be reserved for bosses.

A boss needs to be alive for ~100seconds for S2M to be worth it.
    Its not worth the trouble.
    Unless corpse running will be a thing.
    I was obviously not talking about trash

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    I was obviously not talking about trash
    The high damage output after the ramp can not only be worth for that affix, but also if your group lacks decent single target damage. At least the dps on the last boss can save some seconds, if you are running for maybe 2 chests. Its only a minor dps increase to the overall dps through a dungeon but the only we have to offer as a spriest.

Deleted
    I'm hoping they change it so you don't die if you've killed the raid boss while StM is still active..

Just a random question, does StM deal damage to yourself at all? just Ive tried it out for the first time this morning and I was taking massive damage and dying each encounter, wasn't doing anything daft like standing in fire or being out of range

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Just a random question, does StM deal damage to yourself at all? just Ive tried it out for the first time this morning and I was taking massive damage and dying each encounter, wasn't doing anything daft like standing in fire or being out of range
    No. you just die once your insanity hits 0 or after 3 min.

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    where are you trying it out?

Yeah it can get expensive with food, and it's obnoxious to wait for a Rez after especially in a pug. However, what I find even more annoying in pugs is how tanks take 5 minutes to pull. You're pumped to pull with your 25+ stacks of Lingering Insanity and 100% full insanity after trash... And slowly die inside as everything dwindles back down to zero. I bet we'll start seeing guilds do pre-pull stuff (summon swapped out players, update AA and groups, distribute loot, rebuff food, etc.) right after killing a boss. That way they can go straight into the next boss. I'm not sure about other classes' pre-pull needs (i.e. 23 seconds for Locks), so hopefully there's not one that conflicts with SPriests and (hopefully) being able to go straight into a boss with full resources/stacks. As for pugs... I doubt that will change.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaigera View Post
    However, what I find even more annoying in pugs is how tanks take 5 minutes to pull. You're pumped to pull with your 25+ stacks of Lingering Insanity and 100% full insanity after trash... And slowly die inside as everything dwindles back down to zero.
    Yo.
    Step 1) 100 insanity
    Step 2) Mind sear
    Step 3) Don't tell blizzard

Quote Originally Posted by Yizu View Post
    where are you trying it out?
    Just archy lfr, nothing overly complicated or dangerous