Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Ted Cruz booed for doing what any half sane person would know is best?

You actually have to respect him for doing something like that. Not falling in the political circle jerk and endorsing a candidate they are pretending to like. Or Trump supports just want to stay shut in their echo chamber?

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Like I always say, Ted Cruz is so dislikeable he could lose to Hitler.
    What makes him so hated?

hahaha, oh so delicious.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Ted Cruz booed for doing what any half sane person would know is best?

You actually have to respect him for doing something like that. Not falling in the political circle jerk and endorsing a candidate they are pretending to like. Or Trump supports just want to stay shut in their echo chamber?
    true, I totally expected him to suck Trumps ego off but gotta respect him here.

10+ Year Old Account
    The chants of "Endorse Trump" were brutal.

I enjoyed the whole thing very much.
    Eat yo vegetables

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Seems pretty silly to come to RNC where everyone is praising Trump, just to make a political statement like this... It would be like me coming to a Christian convention, only to make a talk about how Bible is a myth.
    Not only that, Cruz is even more further down the totalitarian/rightist movement. Trump may not be the most moderate, but he's certainly one of the lesser evil.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by Grogo View Post
    Heh, think ahead. This was purely for the 2020 presidential race. He hit two birds with one stone. He said fuck you to Trump and he knows 4 years from now this will help, not hinder him. Because 4 years from now, no one is going to want to admit they were a Trump supporter. It would be like admitting you are gullible and dumb. Ted is a fucking bible thumping egghead but he isnt stupid. He can see the writing on the wall.
    unless Trump wins of course

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Cruz is playing the odds and odds say it is highly unlikely Trump wins.
    ** When you realize the person you're talking to is so clueless that they think you're the idiot **

7+ Year Old Account
    Trump just got beaten in his 12d chess game, if not for the boos this story would not have picked up. Respect to the man not like Carson or McCain who now suck Trumps dick despite being pedophile (Carson) or undermining their military service (McCain) for some money like a whore.

Quote Originally Posted by Grogo View Post
    Cruz is playing the odds and odds say it is highly unlikely Trump wins.
    The same odds makers that had Romney in a landslide?
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

I have to say I am very impressed by Cruz, I thought he was just a opportunist spineless coward who knew he had a spine. I may not agree with him on anything but you have to respect him for not giving in to a man who went after his family.

TIL Ted Cruz not a sellout like Bernie Sanders

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    What makes him so hated?
    The fact that he has an accent like a Sunday morning TV minister turns me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    If he wins, nobody's going to want to share the blame for it in 2020.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Christe proved the RNC is nothing more than a white-trash jerry-springer level kangaroo court, validating and encouraging chants of hate and calling neigbors "enemies" without discusding anything policy related.
    Yeah I'm sure not one speaker at the DNC will have anything negative to say about Donald Trump... You need a reality burger.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    Yeah I'm sure not one speaker at the DNC will have anything negative to say about Donald Trump... You need a reality burger.
    It's really hard to imagine the conventions will be anywhere near the same level in this regard.

Yes, absolutely the DNC will take shots at Trump, but it's incredibly unlikely the atmosphere will turn into the same witch hunt/mob mentality we saw at the RNC.

if any of the speakers at the DNC allude to Trump being a Lucifer follower I'll give you $5.

Not like that... nobody at the DNC is going to turn this into a "lets kill Donald Dump" campaign and get the crowd to shout "Kill! KILL! KILL!"

Nobody at the DNC will do that kind of level that the RNC has lowered themselves to. They'll of course say Dump needs to be stoped, and showcase what he does - but they won't work the crowd into an angry pitchforks and torches weilding bloodthirsty mob like the RNC did this night! Even the past RNCs were NEVER this regressively mongrel.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Not like that... nobody at the DNC is going to turn this into a "lets kill Donald Dump" campaign and get the crowd to shout "Kill! KILL! KILL!"

Nobody at the DNC will do that kind of level that the RNC has lowered themselves to. They'll of course say Dump needs to be stoped, and showcase what he does - but they won't work the crowd into an angry pitchforks and torches weilding bloodthirsty mob like the RNC did this night! Even the past RNCs were NEVER this regressively mongrel.
    I must have missed the "Kill! Kill! Kill!" chants.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    if any of the speakers at the DNC allude to Trump being a Lucifer follower I'll give you $5.
    With the amount of times Trump has been compared to Hitler this election season I would set the over/under of a Germany/Nazi/Hitler/Mussolini reference at at least 1.5

A republican that didn't betray his beliefs to just get someone who claims to be a republican into office?

The amount of times Trump has been compared to Hitler this election season I would set the over/under of a Germany/Nazi/Hitler/Mussolini reference at at least 1.5
    That doesn't excuse the comparisons to her either being a follower of Satan or the devil herself. Not at all agreeing with the calling Trump a nazi. He's too much of a baffoon to be a fascist. Also they call him that based on his policies and his behavior. Don't tell me there are grounds to calling Clinton the devil.
    Last edited by Sky High; 2016-07-22 at 02:22 AM.