Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by vain View Post
    i dont get it , shouldnt cruz try to get votes from the trump haters ? why he is there ? why he isnt in opposition and calling him names ? amuricans love all that , please tell me whats going on

is his political carrier over or what ?
    Cruz was there because traditionally when candidates compete for the nomination the losers come to the convention to approve of the winner to get the losers voters to support the winner so the party can win in November. It is also traditional to do so to show party unity and personal humility. Throw into the mix that all of them signed a non-legally binding pledge to support the winner and that is why Cruz was there. However the pledge doesn't mean that if someone accuses your father of assisting with the assassination of JFK and saying your wife is an uggo hairy beast that you have to drop on your knees and give a BJ.

To be fair Cruz said, "Vote republican', not 'Trump sucks' and at least he came. Kasich didn't even come even though it is happening in his own state. His speech was also approved by the Trump camp.

I don't like Cruz at all, glad Donald won because Donald is a joke in comparison to Cruz because Cruz actually has a political agenda and the will and knowledge to make it reality. But I will say this is entirely Trumps fault and not Cruz's as if Trump had managed to check his mouth for half a second of his life this would never of happened and Cruz would of supported him, but Trump is a consipiracy dweeb and doesn't know what morales are to know you don't attack politicians wives based on their looks. When you marry people based on two criteria (Are they hot and will they hop on your tiny wiener) then yeah, obviously you insult women based on thier looks because god forbid you should judge a women based on the strength of their character, behavior and intellectual capacity.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    nope.
    if Trump doesn't become President, Cruz wins big time.
    If Trump does become President, but fails on his promises, Cruz wins big time.

Only if Trump becomes President AND improves the country (which won't happen at all, period) Cruz' career might go down the drain.
    What I am waiting for is the moment Trump loses or screws up the presidency that suddenly all these Republican politicians suddenly start claiming they were always a part of the 'Never Trump' movement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    What I am waiting for is the moment Trump loses or screws up the presidency that suddenly all these Republican politicians suddenly start claiming they were always a part of the 'Never Trump' movement.
    "Stop bringing up Bush" 2.0... If he loses, he was never a republican and his support was just joking...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Yeah, don't be deliberately obtuse - you know exactly what I'm talking about, not just playing on their fears - but driving them into a frenzied hate-mob.
    It's not being obtuse though, it's being accurate. Chanting "Lock her up!" is such a huge difference from chanting "Kill! Kill! Kill!" If people read your post without having watched and assume you are being truthful do you think that's ok? They go off in their world and spread misinformation about how the republicans are terrible people and want to kill Hillary, which is 100% false. By all means, chastise them if you want for being hard on her, and calling her a criminal, but please don't make shit up.

Deleted
    what the fuck is that asian woman in the video doing. top kek