Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Wardrobe is Dogshit

Yes, Dogshit. Not even Accountwide.

Example:

There is a plate tierset with a certain model and there are non-set items with the same model.

The tierset has a class restriction and non-set items dont. This means, if you want to get the model on all your Chars, you have to get the non-set version.

This, in theory, is fine. But it's bugged.

If you get the tierset on the right class, you will unlock it. If you log onto another class with the same armortype, the skin for this item will be grew (if there is anychance to obtain it) and blizzard will show the only source to get this item, which means: Get the non-set version.

But if you get the non-set version, the tooltip on this item, won't tell you, that you have to equip it to learn it. (If it's boe, and this is the case, quite often). This means, you have to know, that you still need the skin.

7+ Year Old Account
    thats still account wide... thats just a bug of it not telling you correctly... get a addon that will tell you if you need a item or not, that will be 100% reliant
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Deleted
    Literally worse than Auschwitz

Deleted
    So because there's a bug the whole thing is "dog shit".

Ok.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    thats still account wide... thats just a bug of it not telling you correctly... get a addon that will tell you if you need a item or not, that will be 100% reliant
    there are actually few weapons on my hunter that i didn't get, as example a few pole arms i wore or had in my bank during cataclysm when hunters could equip pole arms. But i will just refarm them incase, it's not like i can do anything about it anyways
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Protip: Always equip gear you want in the wardrobe.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    there are actually few weapons on my hunter that i didn't get, as example a few pole arms i wore or had in my bank during cataclysm when hunters could equip pole arms. But i will just refarm them incase, it's not like i can do anything about it anyways
    so you equipped them, but dident unlock them, then you sold them?

btw if your saying "i equipped them during cata, why arnt they in my apperance" thats because they dont keep track of that far back... they needed to be equipped during the patch, or soulbound in your bank

and if you did just sell them like 2 days ago, you can have them restored
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Holy shit, whiny kids these days.

This is almost like the official forums, good god.

10+ Year Old Account
    Loving the new wardrobe system!

Though, I have not experienced the OP's problem, as I have both original, as well as off-pieces without problem in the system.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Savory Deviate Delight still functions perfectly so I don't see the need for wardrobe. It would be nice to have a couple other deviates that offer different pirate costumes tho. Or a pirate costume for bear / cat / owl form.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely a bug or a misstep. I think the new system is awesome so far.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Signature by Winter Blossom-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I like it quite a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep the entire system is dogshit useless because of this one minor tooltip problem the OP has observed.

Might as well just remove the system from the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kae View Post
    Yep the entire system is dogshit useless because of this one minor tooltip problem the OP has observed.

Might as well just remove the system from the game.
    Remove the system? Nay, I say cancel all subs, refund Legion for everyone, burn the servers and salt the earth. THIS TOOLTIP TRANSGRESSION WILL NOT STAND!

If I complain maybe I can become famous and important...

Give me a break. New system will have problems. It does. It will get fixed. As long as people report them correctly to Blizzard and stop whining about it on MMO-Champion to look big and important instead.

I ran across a helm that was class specific on the wrong class! Its annoying, but I highly doubt I'll farm for it.

Your thread and your opinion are "dogshit". The wardrobe is a great feature. But god forbid, it's a system that manages a big-ass database and just went live and might have a few bugs here and there!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    So because there's a bug the whole thing is "dog shit".

Ok.
    "There is one tiny detail >>>I<<< don't like. UTTER BULLSHIT."

That's like triping over a flagstone and breaking your neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Rurts View Post
    Remove the system? Nay, I say cancel all subs, refund Legion for everyone, burn the servers and salt the earth. THIS TOOLTIP TRANSGRESSION WILL NOT STAND!
    That's what I'm talking about! Go scorched earth or go home!

Yawn, more crybabies outraged at tiny bugs acting like the devs kicked in their door and shot their dog.
    Keep being you MMO-Champ