Ulduar: Mimiron p4

Hai. On my main, rogue i have no issues with this fight. Used shuriken toss pre patch and now im just using pistol shot to deal with the head in p4 on mimiron.

How do i deal with this as a warrior ?

in p3 i can just use the magnet to get him down, but in p4 when you have to kill all 3 parts at the same time. How do you deal with the head part ?

Go Prot and use Revenge while jumping, Thunderclap hits it at the top of your jump and use Stormbolt, not much damage anymore but it's some.
    Usually found melee hits sometimes hit the head while jumping about.

Jump + whirlwind worked for me as a fury warrior.

I usually just press Bladestorm and start jumping, kills it off pretty quickly.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Thanks guys. Will give bladestorm a try. Guess whirlwind will also work if i jump and use it. If all else fails ill go the prot route

You might have to double check this (or remind me to) but I had no issues as fury. I believe that Meat Cleaver goes off the target you hit with it, so if you hit the central body with Blood Thirst or Rampage, following a Whirlwind, it'll hit all 3 parts of the boss, including the head. The boss went down in 6 gcds at most in phase 4, so it might have just been WW.

Deleted
    Went prot, weakened the other two parts. Then i started spamming heroic throw as well as some thunderclap here and there. Once the head died i quickly killed the other two with one revenge/thunderclap.

I noticed BS no longer reaches and WW slightly reaches but is really weak. Just use throw weapon on the head then one-shot the bottom parts with WW. That atleast is how I did it.

15+ Year Old Account
    jumping and whirlwind definitely works, just did it yesterday

I used to use the WW +4y glyph prior to 7.0.3. But as stated above jumping helps. The times I forgot to switch to that glyph it also worked that way.

I just did it for the head phase just kill the assault bot that comes out loot the core throw it at the head then it comes down to the ground and you can kill it there for the last phase you can cleave all 3 from the ground