Daily reset time change

I really wished they didn't change this.

15+ Year Old Account
    When is it now? I wasn't aware that they had changed it. And why does it effect you in a negative way?

Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    When is it now? I wasn't aware that they had changed it. And why does it effect you in a negative way?
    It used to be at 3 or 4 in the morning, now it's the same time as the dungeon resets.

How is this a negative change?
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

They needed to change it in order to allow people from distant time zones or regions to group up in the open world. I think. Something, something, I heard you used to be able to get two daily cooldowns a day by phasing to an Australian or Brazilian server between their reset and the NA/LA reset.

Quote Originally Posted by manypillars View Post
    They needed to change it in order to allow people from distant time zones or regions to group up in the open world. I think. Something, something, I heard you used to be able to get two daily cooldowns a day by phasing to an Australian or Brazilian server between their reset and the NA/LA reset.
    Is that so? If that's the case then this change is good.
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

Quote Originally Posted by Melkandor View Post
    Is that so? If that's the case then this change is good.
    The fix that stopped people from mixing happened years ago though. In early MoP I think.

Also, your signature put the terrible image a fluffy, shrieking, orange velociraptor with Trump's head brooding a nest of PUAs in my head.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not sure how this would possibly impact anyone in a negative way. I guess if you only wanted to do dailies every other day by doing the lot prior to reset, and then again after. But even that can still be done, just now at a later time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate the daily reset timer now....it been changed too 8am PDT so for me that is 11 AM EDT....usually I get up around 8 am everyday ..do my dailies then jumped into mount farming....bgs...whatever...now its...just missed up can't get a normal routine in now. Many many players on East coast and Central time zones that work use to be able to get up and get their dailies like cooking..fishing....professions all done before going to work but now that won't work cause now for east coast its 11 am EDT or 10 am CDT

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    The daily reset timer for like cooking ...fishing....your professions dailies now is at 8am PDT....so like if you live on the East Coast like I do...that means I have to wait till 11 am before I can do any of my daily things. It use to be 3 am PDT which for me was 6 am EDT..which worked nicely.
    Last edited by MouseD; 2016-07-22 at 01:25 AM.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    It messes with how I do things... If it doesn't change, then I'll have to adapt.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

It messes with my daily routine., and having to wait 5 hours to do something annoys me. I guess I'll get used to it.

Deleted
    Can't you all just skip a day, and then do it at your normal time? As long as you are done by 11, there isn't a problem - and you don't miss anything

I hated the new reset time for a week.

I got better.

Quote Originally Posted by FleckerMan View Post
    Can't you all just skip a day, and then do it at your normal time? As long as you are done by 11, there isn't a problem - and you don't miss anything
    Technically yes. But the way it used to be before was that you were getting a head start on your dailies in the morning, and you could finish them when you got home. Now you're doing dailies from yesterday which need to be completed before you leave for work, or else they'll expire. It has definitely been weird getting up in the morning and not having anything new to do til you get home from work, at least for me on the east coast.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    I hated the new reset time for a week.

I got better.
    haha, pretty much came to say this.

Yep, can't do anything in the morning. It's a minor bummer.