Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    From watching the video I think her gesture was probably innocuously intended (e.g. she didn't start out thinking "I'm going to give a Nazi salute") but mid-wave it looks like her hindbrain started screaming that the gesture looked weird, hence her strange facial contortion, and then she switched it up to something else entirely. But that's just my take on it.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

It looks like she couldn't decide if she wanted to point or wave.

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    Where did they send the bronies and the people who recorded incidents vertically on their smart phones?
    I think Bronies were tolerated as long as they had blonde hair and steel blue eyes. People recording incidents vertically got put into the propaganda units.. they put three of them next to each other and edited the footage into one properly wide-sized picture in post processing.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    What the fuck, that was blatantly obvious...

- - - Updated - - -

The people in Germany who only had a left arm were considered invalids and were sent to camps along with the Jews (and gays, and communists and countless other "undesireables").
    You have specific proof that people with only a left arm were sent to camps?

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    I think Bronies were tolerated as long as they had blonde hair and steel blue eyes. People recording incidents vertically got put into the propaganda units.. they put three of them next to each other and edited the footage into one properly wide-sized picture in post processing.
    Slant for time traveling president of germany.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    You have specific proof that people with only a left arm were sent to camps?
    Don't take it too seriously...

But as for people with disabilities or certain sicknesses: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aktion_T4
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    She does it when she comes out too. It's like she is a hostage trying to give signals but it backfires

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Oh, she's just having fun.

Deleted
    Oh no, not the ancient Roman salute!