Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sztyrymytyry View Post
    This grandpa must have a really good reason for beating the shit out of this guy, especially when you think Swedes are like...beta cucked no? XD
    Despite your profile picture, and the fact that you use terms like cucked and beta.

No most swedes arent passive and overtly inclined to bend over to please everyone, quite the opposite tbh, racism is widespread and while they might not get physical or verbally abuse someone in public there is systematic discrimination on a nation wide level :P

But sure if you belive sensationalist media, then sweden is ruined and breaking down, which is far from the truth, but trying to convince MMO-C offtopic of that is downright impossible :P

The driver has a history of denying service to refugees in the area, the question is why?
    Some improper behavior by refugees?
    Or is it has to do with the drivers stance on refugees?

Would be nice to know his side as well before judging.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Glad to see all the closet-Nazi's rushing in to defend this.
    Purely out of interest, if that makes you a closet nazi - what does that make the people that rush in and defend refugees that committed worse crimes en masse (ie, being down to socio-economics, or what have you)? Closet jihadists? Closet maoists? Again, just curious, but such a statement says faaar more about the one making it than anything else, at least if it's exceptionally hypocritical in the sense of only being true of the one side.

The word nazi has lost all its impact. it's used way too often.

OT: the bus driver went way too far, but I can understand why he got mad that dude took his picture. he should have just kicked him off the bus tho, not use this kind of violence.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Bus driver is of course entitled to remove someone from the vehicle for bad behavior.

Deleted
    Great to see European Values being brought to us by those proud vikings!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mavett View Post
    The driver has a history of denying service to refugees in the area, the question is why?
    Some improper behavior by refugees?
    Or is it has to do with the drivers stance on refugees?

Would be nice to know his side as well before judging.
    Is he allowed by law to deny service to people?

I bet that rapefuge started some shit and got what he deserved!

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post

Is he allowed by law to deny service to people?
    yes, but not for any reasons he made up.

What does the driver say in that video?