Unhappy Inexpensive pre-built for legion?

I was wondering if someone could help me pick out a new desktop computer. I was looking for something that could run WoW legion on high/ultra graphics with 25-60fps in 25mans, and heavily populated areas. My budget is only about $500. I'm not too keen on building one myself, but if it boils down to it, then I just might..
    I appreciate any help I can get

Cheap pre-built with decent hardware doesnt exist.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's two aspects to this.

Your budget is limiting, so your desires aren't really important (this is not to offend, just explaining the situation). You simply get the best you can get for that budget.

That said, you're better off buying parts and have someone build it for you (most local shops will do it for ~50-70 bucks), it will be better and, at the very least, the same price if not cheaper than a prebuilt.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

In your spot i highly HIGHLY suggest looking at the used market. In my area there are tons and tons of very high quality custom made PC's on craigslist that are still top of the line gaming machines but they are selling them usually because they are hobbyists and just feel like building a new one or in rare cases need the money.

Do searches for all the unlocked intel CPU's and GPU's starting with gtx 660 on up, i bet you can find a smoking deal on there somewhere. I would 100% buy a custom made used PC from someone who bought quality parts than a new prebuilt.

I think this is your best bet http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...645R-_-Product

i5 > Any FX AMD CPU with an R7 Graphics Card. I have an R7 370. My PC can handle wow fine of course but I have an FX 4100 3.6 GHZ Cpu it is like a poor man's i3 at this point. Wow is a CPU heavy game.
    Last edited by Packing an i5; 2016-07-21 at 05:05 PM.