Thread: Gutted

Gutted

Hello guys is it just me or is warrior and hunter the most gutted class currently? i know they removed most self sustain but still quite a few classes got it which make pvp unbalanced(not saying it should be balanced since its only prepatch) but literally cant take out any class as Arms which have selfheals

Thing is that they kinda poorly implemented classes becuase they require artifacts to really shine and without them specs like arms is just the worst and doesnt work. Guess we'll have to wait with playing arms till legion.

15+ Year Old Account
    From what I've seen Arms depends a lot on some of the artifact traits. You have to keep in mind that some classes are just going to be better than others in the prepatch since everything is balanced around the artifact powers and level 110 stuff.

Doesn't make it fair, but there you have it.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Deleted
    Yep, Shattered Defenses, Expose the Weakness, Precise Strikes, Will of the First King and Warbreaker all make the spec play much better. I love it on the beta but can't stand it on live just because it plays like shit without traits.

so Any advice whats OP on Live atm? just returned from a break kinda and wanna play something thats OP and fun in bgs/farming til Legion hits any advice is appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrox View Post
    so Any advice whats OP on Live atm? just returned from a break kinda and wanna play something thats OP and fun in bgs/farming til Legion hits any advice is appreciated
    I'm in a similar boat myself, having just returned after skipping all of WoD. I've had a lot of fun leveling a fury warrior to 100. I'm now doing research to see if I should switch to Prot in order to have less down time and more survivability in the upcoming content. I've also been leveling an affliction warlock, and it's quite incredible how much damage and survivability that spec has. You can run around dotting everything in sight and never really drop down under 80-90% HP. Not sure if it stays as strong in later levels, but so far it's been easy mode even in shit gear. Wish there was a melee class that performed similarly as I am not a fan of casters from an RP perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Seminas View Post
    Thing is that they kinda poorly implemented classes becuase they require artifacts to really shine and without them specs like arms is just the worst and doesnt work.
    But this can be said basically about every spec ingame.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    There are plenty of specs performing well in pre-patch without their artifact.

Arms' basic rotation functions, but the performance isn't there. Those are two different things.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    While that is true, some classes are more reliant on their aritfact than others. Close to lvl 100 Arms is pretty much among one of the most artifact-reliant classes.