Void Eruption usable before a BG begins, yes you keep the haste stacks...

So I was trying some shadow priest pvp today. I saw a warrior spamming WhirlWind in the starting room as all spell costs are removed. My thought was neat! I'll try void form. Well low and behold it worked... Completely... I began stacking my haste passive and I assumed that once the BG started it would reset like I never had it... nope. When the BG started I stayed in Void Form and kept the passive haste buff. I discovered that because you have no insanity to drain to 0 it never cancels it. As soon as you enter combat or gain insanity it drains it and knocks you out. The problem with this is that you keep the minute long buff with 100 stacks. That's right, cast void eruption at the beginning of a BG and have 100% haste for 60 seconds. This leads to some very one sided first engages....

Quote Originally Posted by Kurotakai View Post
    So I was trying some shadow priest pvp today. I saw a warrior spamming WhirlWind in the starting room as all spell costs are removed. My thought was neat! I'll try void form. Well low and behold it worked... Completely... I began stacking my haste passive and I assumed that once the BG started it would reset like I never had it... nope. When the BG started I stayed in Void Form and kept the passive haste buff. I discovered that because you have no insanity to drain to 0 it never cancels it. As soon as you enter combat or gain insanity it drains it and knocks you out. The problem with this is that you keep the minute long buff with 100 stacks. That's right, cast void eruption at the beginning of a BG and have 100% haste for 60 seconds. This leads to some very one sided first engages....
    Hahahahaha ok well played. I didn't even think about that. Imo should stay seems balanced.

they will fix it DW especially since u posted about it
    Last edited by coodexgaming; 2016-07-25 at 01:45 PM.

Yeah you're full of shit. It's never done this.
    Oceanic spriest, thanks blizz for giving us aus servers. 9/9 mythic.

Quote Originally Posted by Simmias View Post
    Yeah you're full of shit. It's never done this.
    Oh it did, I got it to work a few days ago. I think they fixed it pretty quickly but it did work.

This bug exists since early alpha. And I think they fixed it at some point. But it seems to have returned.
    <inactive>