Deleted

weak auras 2 interupt request

hi anyone know how to make a weak aura that will display my pummel icon when a spell is interruptible. thats any spell that i can interupt not just certain boss ones. any help strings and such would be appreciated thanks

make an icon, go into trigger, change trigger to cast, target, interruptable.
    go back to display, and uncheck cooldown, and manually select the pummel icon.

If you want it to show for more than just your target you can add additional triggers (make sure to change it from AND to OR at the top of the triggers window) that's the same thing but checks your focus cast instead of target for example

thanks for this!
    I'm so sad Spellflash isn't updated anymore. I'll try this tonight!

Deleted
    works perfectly thank you

Quote Originally Posted by dennisdkramer View Post
    make an icon, go into trigger, change trigger to cast, target, interruptable.
    go back to display, and uncheck cooldown, and manually select the pummel icon.

If you want it to show for more than just your target you can add additional triggers (make sure to change it from AND to OR at the top of the triggers window) that's the same thing but checks your focus cast instead of target for example
    I love you so much, was looking for this so badly and trying to make it work but couldn't.
    Thank you so much.

Just couldn't make it work for more than one target, for example when I'm on a dungeon and pull a pack of mobs that has casterS, want to make it to show regardless if I'm targeting the mob or not. Pls would you mind to help? Thank you again!