Timewalking Bis fear in prepatch?

i had bis gear. but since the tier bonuses dont work anymore:S

Timewalking is a joke and can be face rolled, even with the new talent system.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldcarpet View Post
    i had bis gear. but since the tier bonuses dont work anymore:S
    I still have my TW set. I haven't altered it yet but I did notice my DPS drop (no tier bonuses obv) but it's still really solid. If you want to improve your set just look for items on wowhead with as many gem slots as possible and make sure the piece scales well in all TW (BC/WOTLK/Cata). Wowhead has a nice feature that makes it easy to see the scaled stats with a simple click of a button.

The reason they disabled set bonuses beneath WOD, is due to alot of missing/changed abilities and not wanting to update all those old set bonuses, so the text was left, so people can point it out and still talk about how they enjoyed or used X set bonus, but there's no requirement to redo it all just to fit the current model with how drastic the changes are.

Still disappointing for TWing. I don't have TWer sets myself, I just run them and that's that, but still. I understand that for alot of people, it was a pretty cool idea to get to re-use all their old gear and bonuses. Shame that took a bit of a hit like that.