Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    ROFL I thought that was a fucking 1 HAH . SORRY @Jotunhammer <3. Totally not going to delete that embarassing comment of mine and go out and buy some glasses tomorrow

My bad for not adding WWI as World Wide Invitational, it would be read as World War I, so my apologises

Quote Originally Posted by Jotunhammer View Post
    My bad for not adding WWI as World Wide Invitational, it would be read as World War I, so my apologises
    Nah dw mate my fault for having pisspoor eyesight even with glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by Smank View Post
    He told her "Hush" because he was in a hurry to find illidan. And the part where she apologized to Varian is called character development. She's learning not to be so arrogant.
    That's cool, except she learned it in Warcraft III with actual quality character development, making the entire scenario serve no other purpose except to make her look extremely foolish and make Varian look good. That was awful character development, which is odd since most of MoP was otherwise great.

And I thought we already covered that Malfurion telling her 'hush' was very slightly rude, but not rude enough to be made into a serious sexist complaint.