15+ Year Old Account

Reading the off-topic forums makes me wonder...

Reading the off-topic forums makes me wonder if a lot of people posting here are just trolls, or actually have extreme feminist/SJW views.
    From my personal experience gamers generally are more 'progressive' than non-gamers. This makes me wonder why such a large amount of people posting in this forum in particular seem to have extreme feminist/sjw positions, and I cant stop to wonder why that is. Are there just a large amount of trolls here trying to bait reactions, or are these kind of people just 'louder' than the 'normal' people.
    I do not consider anyone with a position that can even be considered to be feminist or sjw extreme, but for example, there seem to be a large amount of people who think their 'right' to not be offended, questioned, disagreed with or have their positions ridiculed to trump free speech and want to control everyones speech. A significant amount of people here seem to spew extreme positions like that, and its kind of worrying to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I find the opposite to be true, fwiw.
    And you could have it all,
    my Empire of Dirt.
    I will let you down,
    I will make you Hurt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Calling others trolls is explicitly not permitted in the MMO-Champion Forum Rules and Guidelines. Making a thread where the sole point of discussion is calling other trolls definitely falls into that category.

Closed.