Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Vjnzen View Post
    Nobody was talking about dps or aggro. Snapaggro is just the initial aggro from hitting a wave of mobs to get them to actually move where you want them to be. Fast.

GJ on 4th in dps I guess. :P
    Yeah I understand snap agro. I guess we don't have a Blood Boil that hits harder than our weapon strikes and instant agros everything by being our #1 source of DPS. My point was that I had zero problems picking up the adds.

They did provide a solution to all the concerns you mentioned in Consecrated Hammer. You wouldn't have to drop Consecration first and HoR would have no cd so you could spam it as much as you want whenever you want to snap agro adds. The tradeoff is less overall DPS. Guess that's one of those "meaningful choices" they are giving us.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    Anyone who has done sarth 3d knows the pain of running around like a headless chicken trying to snap aggro from adds when only tool was judge, 2 taunts and avenger without procs , prepositioning conc near healers etc .... however whenever tanking adds usually involves lower defensive needs guess with consecration prepositioning and running around on steed spammin hammer will be sufficient even in worst case scenarios where crusader refuses to procc

Basically been saying this for the past few months. Holy Power wasn't great as a mechanic, but it is an improvement over boring charges. And having major spec changing mechanics tied to the artifact is bad design.

Quote Originally Posted by TooBroke View Post
    What i dont like is the copy of some crusader abilities. The rotating hammers feel so horribly in D3 and now in WoW too. The riding x sec on your mount in fight is kinda cool, but could get a fancy animation imo^^
    Blessed hammer works in D3, but largely due to all the extra stuff it has. Get rid of the aoe root, spawning extra hammers when hitting enemies, massively high attack speed (3+ attacks per second), and having the option of the hammers orbiting you, then the spell kind of falls on its face. Which is basically what it's doing in wow. It goes from a functional ability to a why are we pressing this button ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Melsiren View Post
    I've been playing a Paladin since TBC, and I can honestly say I'd rather step on a Lego than play Legion Protection Paladin.

I honestly can't add anything that has not been stated above. Nothing feels good, sure the animations are nice and flashy, but nothing about new Protection Paladin is fun, and the only way I can even fathom how some one can enjoy it is if they're absolute under achieved knuckle dragger who likes it because they don't have to think to get moderate results.

Every self respecting creditable Prot Paladin I've spoken to is appalled by the direction the spec took with Legion.
    I'd like to say as someone coming form a long, long stint on his Warrior/Druid to main his Pally like the days of old in Vanilla. I'm a very self-respecting player, and while I agree prot has it's short comings and I'd greatly appreciate if blizzard would check it out again and fix this shit, insulting people is poor form friend.