Page 1 of 2
LastLast

PreLegion EVENT "when??"

How long more do we have to wait for PreLegion EVENT? Not to mention, blizz give us a totally unbalanced and bugged "live alpha" instead of proper 7.0 release... What were you doing for all these two years?!! Totally unacceptable

7+ Year Old Account
    SO you want the events now, but you also don't want them buggy....

2-3 weeks. Next week is most likely dark whispers.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Deleted
    Like stated mutiple times in the last few days:
    Somewhen between now and August the 17th.

My bet would be on the 17th or a few days ahead of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Smank View Post
    SO you want the events now, but you also don't want them buggy....
    So you consider the game bugy on a live realms is "ok" ? Haven't they got enough time to solve that (all those beta a ptr playing ppl etc.), no they didn't listen to them, feedback from players means nothing to them. And yes I would like to have an event by now, they had their time to solve the bugs. We have been waiting insanely long to get the new content, but now it looks like they have worked on it for last couple of months. And its not only my point of view.

Quote Originally Posted by deffusse View Post
    So you consider the game bugy on a live realms is "ok" ? Haven't they got enough time to solve that (all those beta a ptr playing ppl etc.), no they didn't listen to them, feedback from players means nothing to them. And yes I would like to have an event by now, they had their time to solve the bugs. We have been waiting insanely long to get the new content, but now it looks like they have worked on it for last couple of months. And its not only my point of view.
    If you pull up your account management page, select "Cancel Subscription" then return to the log in screen and select delete on each of your characters and confirm, a secret pop-up appears that tells you exactly when the pre-legion event starts

Deleted
    event already live, pls contact the next doomsayer for achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit5555 View Post
    If you pull up your account management page, select "Cancel Subscription" then return to the log in screen and select delete on each of your characters and confirm, a secret pop-up appears that tells you exactly when the pre-legion event starts
    Oh shut the fck up smart guy

How long more do we have to wait for PreLegion EVENT? Not to mention, blizz give us a totally unbalanced and bugged "live alpha" instead of proper 7.0 release... What were you doing for all these two years?!! Totally unacceptable
    Blizz has not been doing anything all these two years! They didn't care at all! And now we have to wait a few more weeks for the PreLegion EVENT! How is this possible! Horrible people! They probably don't even like gaming or making games!
    /s

It's already started with the Doomsayers. Then it will be whispers and city griefing, then invasions. This has been said repeatedly in many places. Doesn't anyone read any more?

Deleted
    What's a "proper" 7.0 release? lol

Games have bugs, it's never been balanced, and the events are there just not unlocked yet. Personally I'm glad they chose to delay the events because I'm pretty overwhelmed right now with the class changes (I've got 2 of every class), wardrobe feature (got lots of BoE's to equip) and all the other little knickknacks that came with the patch (new toys, illusions, etc).

Next week probably first event.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    You realise that classes are balanced around level 110 and the freaking artifact?

Quote Originally Posted by Avenging Wrath View Post
    event already live, pls contact the next doomsayer for achievement.
    Wait, what? I've looked at the map a few times and not seen any invasions anywhere. Unless my addons are causing a conflict or I just happen to look at the exact moment when nothing's going on, I was under the impression the invasions hadn't started yet? If they're live, I need to stop being lazy on that pet.

Oh shut the fck up smart guy
    What? You post a whiny ass bitch thread and get mad when you are called out on it. Shut the FCK up yourself and quit the game. Save us all from whiny bitches like you

infracted
    Last edited by Splenda; 2016-07-22 at 09:42 PM.

There is already more than 1 topic on this, we dont need more, even more so since the OP in whining about it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Deleted
    Dark whispers next week, and invasions after that.

Thak you, you can close this thread now

So you consider the game bugy on a live realms is "ok" ?
    Please, explain in great detail all of these apparent "bugs", because the only "bugs" I have seen are a few random trash mob abilities in dungeons not working.

This was a good thread to start the day with.
    Stay classy MMO-C.