Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mytheros View Post
    First, "kid".....how cute you think you're a tough guy.

Anyway... kid.... enjoy your time and play what is fun for you. Just remember once summer is over you have to go back to school, so spend your game time on titles you thoroughly enjoy more than just a fad.

Trust me once you grow up and work for a living, etc. Time is more valuable.
    I'm nearly 30, Kid!

Quote Originally Posted by EVGAFAVOR View Post
    Its free, Kid! Its nothing more than a fucking TimeWaster.
    so you're too addicted and would have nothing else to complain about if you quit, got it

ive enjoyed leveling more than 30 alts through the remade zones. no thx to vanilla servers. nothing is going to bring back the fresh feeling.

Deleted
    wow, I've never think of that, I guess we can't call them Cata babies now.

I was just thinking about this the other day - Cataclysm was much needed to change the zones.
    Leveling alts would be impossible were it for the inconsistent quest lines and clown costumes the old zones had.

I can't even stand Outland leveling now because the old questing system still in place there is so shitty compared to the new ones semi-introduced in Lich King, and fully implemented since Cataclysm. The quests are just more consistent and you don't feel like running around doing nothing anymore.

And for those who hate cataclysm - go to Outland, its still in the game if you want old content so badly :P

Deleted
    Yes, Outland is now the oldest content in the game followed by wotlk. #FeelsOldMan

If WoW wasn't free I wonder how many people would still play, probably less than 1 mill since we're barely above 2.5mill right now with everyone using tokens.

7+ Year Old Account
    As much as I liked Classic zones, the Cata 1 to 60 questing was done to perfection. People shit on Cata for the lack of content, but no one ever mentions the 1 to 60 questing revamp.

For those debating about legacy servers in the comments. I don't think anyone wants legacy servers for the difficulty or the class balance, but for the more traditional RPG elements in the game such as large scaled 40 man raids. People need to realize that it is subjective and depends on a persons taste for what expansion they like. Some people like elements some Classic, some like elements from Cata, and some even like Warlords.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bompton View Post
    Yes, Outland is now the oldest content in the game followed by wotlk. #FeelsOldMan
    Outland is now our Vanilla :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by CapybaraSlayer View Post
    As much as I liked Classic zones, the Cata 1 to 60 questing was done to perfection. People shit on Cata for the lack of content, but no one ever mentions the 1 to 60 questing revamp.

For those debating about legacy servers in the comments. I don't think anyone wants legacy servers for the difficulty or the class balance, but for the more traditional RPG elements in the game such as large scaled 40 man raids. People need to realize that it is subjective and depends on a persons taste for what expansion they like. Some people like elements some Classic, some like elements from Cata, and some even like Warlords.
    I like the new questing but hate that the zones are all torn up from death wing. If one didn't play in cata they have no idea why he world is that way. Just fix the damage from death wing and I am fine as it is meaningless now that death wings time is gone.

I wouldn't be surprised if we get another cataclysm after we 'lose' in Legion.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day