Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Why the prejudice against white men who are with an asian woman?

In a relationship with a thai woman, people think she's an import wife, why?

If people think she's an import wife, maybe that's a thing that happens? I know mail order brides are (or used to be) a thing. But in the end that's just their prejudice.

To your title more broadly, there's also a lot of hate coming from asian guys who think you're "taking their women" and feel they're getting cucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Daneman View Post
    The only time I have ever felt "prejudice" is because a lot of the Caucasian men I see with Asian women are either old guys with Asian wife driving around in a Mazda MX 5, or really hideous guys with women that I pretty damn confident they paid for (mail order). Its their life, and ultimately I don't actually care beyond the whole feeling of "oh i see whats going on there!!"

15+ Year Old Account
    Because very often in such cases, she is. I know a guy who is with a thai woman. And she is pretty much the definition of an import wife.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Never heard this.
    .......really?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Yeah import wife is definitely a thing here in Germany, especially in the rural areas. Not common, but a thing.

Not just when it comes to asians though, girls from Eastern Europe are also affected by that prejudice. And if the man is a bit older (10 years or more) you can be sure that people start talking - at the very least in the rural areas of Bavaria (where my family lives).

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    You gotta love it when all these idiots think women with the same nationality as them belong to them. I have never understood this mentality "you're taking OUR jobs and OUR women".

Jobs don't belong to certain people nor do women.
    It is interesting watching the parallels in different races dealing with interracial relationships. They'll act the exact same way, beat for beat.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    .......really?
    Outside of childish silly posts on forums? Nope. Never actually heard anyone mention this sort of thing.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    They have this in the USA too, we call it a "mail order bride". Typically this is one of a few things;
    1) She is a lot more attractive than you (out of your league), and born outside the USA.
    2) She is much younger than you (kinda goes with 1)
    3) Her English is very poor or can barely speak English

Mail order brides are a real thing that really happens in the real world. My wife and I went to her ex boyfriend's wedding to a girl he flew over sight-unseen from China for instance. You can take this sort of comment one of two ways. Either 1) your girl is incredible and they're jealous or 2) They don't believe you could find a date outside a catalog.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Outside of childish silly posts on forums? Nope. Never actually heard anyone mention this sort of thing.
    Well, today you learned something new.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

If I had to pay $5000-10K and then the cost to "take care of" an imported Mila Kunis for 5 years til she got her cit, fuck yeah. Fuck all the way yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Deleted
    Because
    der turkin our jerbs beta men.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    If I had to pay $5000-10K and then the cost to "take care of" an imported Mila Kunis for 5 years til she got her cit, fuck yeah. Fuck all the way yeah.
    Its substantially more than that, normally they have some sort of agreement that involves paying their families money for years either from the job she works or your own pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDestinatus View Post
    Its substantially more than that, normally they have some sort of agreement that involves paying their families money for years either from the job she works or your own pocket.
    I'm sure the juice is worth the squeeze.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Deleted
    It's actually more than just a prejudice against mail order brides (which btw can backfire rather badly)

Asian girls who grow up in the west and go out with white guys are still subject to the same prejudice, and it really comes from white girls who see white men preferring Asian girls and respond with snide remarks and shaming language

Note that the same thing occurs with black girls when they see black guys going out with white girls - you hear all kinds of snide remarks and judgemental tones

Although most girls would never admit it, there is a deep-seated jealousy about girls of other ethnicities "stealing" men (men do this also, but much more explicitly, hence all this throwing around of the word "cuck" etc)

There is a whole gradation of girls in the dating market, it's all very unstated but once you notice it, a lot becomes more clear

I could go into more detail but you get the idea

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's actually more than just a prejudice against mail order brides - Asian girls who grow up in the west are still subject to the same prejudice, and it really comes from white girls who see white men preferring Asian girls with poorly-veiled contempt

Although most girls would never admit it, there is a deep-seated jealousy about girls of other ethnicities "stealing" men (men do this also, but much more explicitly, hence all this throwing around of the word "cuck" etc)
    that's really interesting, I had always assumed white girls never had any "sexual superiors" or the same kind of envy built into the male psyche. never heard of a white girl being jealous an asian or black girl is taking her white men.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    It isn't unique to your situation. A significant portion of the population think that interracial relationships are wrong. If you run into those people, they are called bigots, and you just have to move on in life and deal with better people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    that's really interesting, I had always assumed white girls never had any "sexual superiors" or the same kind of envy built into the male psyche. never heard of a white girl being jealous an asian or black girl is taking her white men.
    Definitely

Just put two girls of any type together and they will immediately begin sizing each other up based on who is more attractive; there is a changing ranking system that is partly ethnic, and right now Asian girls sit at the top (mainly because they're seen as more feminine than white girls)

You can actually test this out yourself

Find a group of girls of mixed ethnicities in a bar (in London this is not difficult, all kinds of girls in media etc work together)

Jump in, say hi, talk to the white girl first, then immediately start talking to the East Asian / South Asian girl, making it clear you find her more attractive

Watch the fireworks
    Last edited by mmoca8403991fd; 2016-07-22 at 12:15 PM.

Deleted
    Asian men are acting racist cus they belive in feminist propaganda that white men are evil demonds.

And western man haters talk shit cus a man that replace happy pills/consumerism with real joy/happines takes away all their feminazi power.