Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Retroactive quest rewards not unlocking in wardrobe.

Now there are some items I have noticed from quests I've completed (I have loremaster both alliance and horde) that just have not unlocked in the wardrobe

Items like http://www.wowhead.com/item=59097/ro...ouriers-shield

Now I thought blizzard said all quest rewards would become available regardless of what character you do them on. I did my loremaster with a death knight on both factions so....

does this mean I/we will have to do loremaster with characters of every armor proficiency to unlock all the quest rewards in wardrobe/ especially imporant for unique looking ones like the one i listed above.

Yes you would have to do the quest with a class that can equip the shield.

Sadly you would have to do loremaster once per armor type in order to unlock everything

7+ Year Old Account
    i havent had them unlock either. and i have loremaster as well up to and including WOD. i would thingk i have most of the appearances in the game. i also have the achive for 50 tabards but i knly show 15 in wardrobe. so something somewhere is broken.
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

Quote Originally Posted by konteil View Post
    i havent had them unlock either. and i have loremaster as well up to and including WOD. i would thingk i have most of the appearances in the game. i also have the achive for 50 tabards but i knly show 15 in wardrobe. so something somewhere is broken.
    Most of the tabards are bought items and not quest rewards, so if you didn't have it in your inventory when the patch hit, it didn't get added. The game doesn't track every single item you've ever obtained. It adds the quest rewards because the game does record every quest you've ever completed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?