Quote Originally Posted by CptKnusper View Post
    ptr notes: aura goes from 16 to 20%...

no more said
    why fix(and actually analyze) your shit when you can buff a fail of a spec 3 times in a row so said spec can finally be somewhere in the middle of the dps chain?
    Right?

7+ Year Old Account
    7.3 Spoilers:

Do you think Turalyon can finally teach us his might?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    7.3 Spoilers:

First he has to give us his gear. Then we can talk about the rest.

7.3 Spoilers:

No, he won't.
    It doesn't fit into our tiny, tight #puntasy

7.3 Spoilers:

Maybe he takes our Cashbringer...

Madness will consume you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    I'll take it. 4% is better than nothing. It's better than 3.5%! xD

They better hotfix that asap.
    It's actually nothing. It's just a tooltip update from the last hotfix they did.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    It's actually nothing. It's just a tooltip update from the last hotfix they did.
    Booo! Blizz sucks!

Deleted
    ok next point on my list: why do we get a fucking ugly t21 while an npc gets a real paladin armor

ok next point on my list: why do we get a fucking ugly t21 while an npc gets a real paladin armor
    At least it's nicer than warriors lol.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

It could be unfinished. Effects might not be implemented yet, or it could change in some areas.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    It could be unfinished. Effects might not be implemented yet, or it could change in some areas.
    the shoulders will stay as ugly as they are the effect might get some polishing but that's it...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    At least it's nicer than warriors lol.
    the warrior set is missing textures bute the general artwork is cool much like a space marine tbh. bet part is the shield and sword application on the shoulders

the warrior set is missing textures bute the general artwork is cool much like a space marine tbh. bet part is the shield and sword application on the shoulders
    Eh, I think the warrior and lock's have the most bland this time around. I'm liking the Priest the most, specially since they got the wings on the back of the shoulders this time around unlike those ridiculous t18 set. Hopefully Turalyon's set is obtainable some how.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

7+ Year Old Account
    Eh, I think the warrior and lock's have the most bland this time around. I'm liking the Priest the most, specially since they got the wings on the back of the shoulders this time around unlike those ridiculous t18 set. Hopefully Turalyon's set is obtainable some how.
    I don't know, man, did you see that WICKED SMILE on the Warlock set? That gets my approval! Strangely enough it has no cloak that I can complain about, either...

Hopefully Turalyon's set is obtainable some how.
    Pretty sure its the dungeon set that looks like Tyralyons armor

Deleted
    Tyralion's set is a Naaru imprinted on silver plate armor. Nothing like that in game so far. (and ofc i dont like the idea of wearing a naaru on me bloody plate armor when slaughtering horde in ogrimmar)

There is a certain piece of art on the Internets where a tauren wears a nightelf female on his armor while slaying more nightelfs.
    I would very much love to, ehm, wear a bloodelf on my armor while slaying demons, dragons or horde scum as a whole.
    Preferably a female bloodelf, sure as sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Stroggylos View Post
    Tyralion's set is a Naaru imprinted on silver plate armor. Nothing like that in game so far.

All of these are tagged as helm_plate_legiondungeon, boot_plate_legiondungeon etc and the icons look alot like icons for something like the armor Turalyon is wearing

Then again since its a dungeon set its prolly something like a worse looking version of his armor, otherwise the dungeon set would be higher quality than the raid sets (all but the mythic raid set looks terrible)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leefa View Post
    Then again since its a dungeon set its prolly something like a worse looking version of his armor, otherwise the dungeon set would be higher quality than the raid sets (all but the mythic raid set looks terrible)
    only for paladins... priest looks rad

Deleted
    Hope good ol Tur hasnt sold his soul to the naaru.

So a few general gearing questions, for our legendaries is belt + cloak still BiS, or does the new ring provide more value somewhere?

As far as tier goes, do we still want to keep 2p even if it's not mythic WF (and assuming you replace the legendary cloak with one of the rings), or did the nerf encourage just dropping the old 2p for better ilvl items?