Quote Originally Posted by Enril View Post
    I am calm? I'm simply saying it would nice , if they communicated it with us.
    Who wipes for you?

Should I upgrade Liadrin's Fury come 7.1, or reserve it for ifwhen The Cloak drops?
    ara ara ara~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by saus View Post

The short dream
    It seems to be back in the notes again , someone at blizz HQ is trolling us :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    Should I upgrade Liadrin's Fury come 7.1, or reserve it for ifwhen The Cloak drops?
    ara ara ara~
    We don't have any information as to how many of those upgrade items we can get , do we Storm my good sir?

Quote Originally Posted by Enril View Post
    We don't have any information as to how many of those upgrade items we can get , do we Storm my good sir?
    current information available says it's once time upgrade , hence me pondering.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    ara ara ara~
    Legendary upgrade wont be available until Nighthold is released, that's in January next year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

It's in there again. That should make us #1 in every st encounter, no? LUL

Quote Originally Posted by Snowflakesz View Post
    Legendary upgrade wont be available until Nighthold is released, that's in January next year.
    That means I have time yet to farm up The Cloak

If this change goes through, I think the SoV bracers will become BiS, because a geared ret will pull fucking aggro from even the best tank.

I still don't believe this is real. I won't believe it till I can hit a dummy with it on live.

Even if it went live, we wouldn't be #1. We'd be right up there though. Godly burst but there's no way it will make it tomorrow. They have even said they are leaving crusade alone as is in 7.1

Quote Originally Posted by Calimon-ZJ View Post
    Even if it went live, we wouldn't be #1. We'd be right up there though. Godly burst but there's no way it will make it tomorrow. They have even said they are leaving crusade alone as is in 7.1
    Yes we would. With 6/6 WOTA we'd be topping out at at least 4-5 million dps. With the damn cloak and ring the best rets could probably top out at 8-10 mil. We'd be HFC Arcane Mage levels of broken. Pulling aggro would become a legitimate concern, as tanks would need to sustain ~2 million dps for 35 seconds in the most extreme cases.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Yes we would. With 6/6 WOTA we'd be topping out at at least 4-5 million dps. With the damn cloak and ring the best rets could probably top out at 8-10 mil. We'd be HFC Arcane Mage levels of broken. Pulling aggro would become a legitimate concern, as tanks would need to sustain ~2 million dps for 35 seconds in the most extreme cases.
    by all means pull more numbers out of thin air

I doubt they will remove the stack limit on Crusade, just seems insane. But on the other hand, the Blade of Wrath nerf is pretty massive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

aaaand it's gone again. Blizzard-Troll is real.

Deleted
    So... have we heard nothing about sword of light removal yet? It can't be intended if its not in the patch notes.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    So... have we heard nothing about sword of light removal yet? It can't be intended if its not in the patch notes.
    until 7.1 is live and we can actually test it, i honestly think it is a tooltip removal from our spell book.

Instead of the Crusade change which common sense dictates isn't going through, can we talk about the trinket buffs? Is that gonna change any priorities for Ret?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wonder if the prolonged pot will affect Ret, or other melee specs. I think higher haste makes Old War stronger but...hmmm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Deleted
    I would be interested if the trinket buffs change anything too.
    According to Berith in the US Forums there was a new PTR build with some changes:
    CS and Judgement's damage lowered by 5%. Templars Verdict and Divine Storms damage lowered by 10%. But the bonus from mastery was increased by 10%.
    Screenshot with tooltip comparison: https://imgur.com/a/vwUXk

It will be interesting if those changes are going live as well. Some kind of try to increase the value of mastery?

Quote Originally Posted by Loewenherz View Post
    I would be interested if the trinket buffs change anything too.
    According to Berith in the US Forums there was a new PTR build with some changes:
    CS and Judgement's damage lowered by 5%. Templars Verdict and Divine Storms damage lowered by 10%. But the bonus from mastery was increased by 10%.
    Screenshot with tooltip comparison: https://imgur.com/a/vwUXk

It will be interesting if those changes are going live as well. Some kind of try to increase the value of mastery?
    Thats the 5% from Sword of light missing, its nothing new either been missing for a long time.