Pretty nice that Blizzard is responding this quickly to community feedback. Ornyx is on top of his game these past few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    so correct me if i am wrong, still early morning in my time zone, there was no stealth nerfs, just fixing a bug, correct?
    They wanted to get rid of the ability (presumably just pruning an ability that does nothing but passive damage increase because it's a waste of a spell ID), and bake it into the class. There is a bug currently where the latter part isn't happening, so they're going to hotfix it in.

Deleted
    Well... if they fix it and the extra mastery stays, then it might end up beeing a buff. Fingers crossed.

Is the new potion better than old war for ret? Potion of Prolonged Power.

Quote Originally Posted by Tural View Post
    They wanted to get rid of the ability (presumably just pruning an ability that does nothing but passive damage increase because it's a waste of a spell ID), and bake it into the class. There is a bug currently where the latter part isn't happening, so they're going to hotfix it in.
    Thank you sir for clarifying this for me =), got it now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    Is the new potion better than old war for ret? Potion of Prolonged Power.

For Ret, it probably isn't. We are all about the crusade and the bigger damage boost during it will probably outweight the remaining 30 seconds.
    But, we're gonna have to wait for the teorycrafters on that.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw i'm amazed that theres still ES fans. Such a clunky talent that would hamper us more than help. I really do hope it gets a redesign before becoming viable again.
    If the CD on it was Judgement x2 at least it would be useable.

Hotfix is live. Log out/in and you should see the tooltip changes.

With the new change, is blade of wrath still the way to go, or does virtue's blade take over at a certain amount of crit.

I'm REALLY liking the new BoW. I hated BoJ because it felt so sloooooow to recharge. BoW makes it feel far better.

I have two questions!

1) Is the potion of prolonged power better for pre-potting? Or do two old war?

2) Is there a weakaura for checking if you have three blessings of might out? They seem to disappear randomly and it's a little bit annoying, haha.

N doubt about it, BoW is a nasty nerf.
    A terrible way of nerfing ret. More time locked out with nothing to use....
    Wish they just nerfed our damage instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

Would a 885 Ursoc's Paw trinket beat out a 840 Chaos Talisman? My other trinket is the Faulty Countermeasure. Since the raid trinkets got buffed I was just wondering this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    Would a 885 Ursoc's Paw trinket beat out a 840 Chaos Talisman? My other trinket is the Faulty Countermeasure. Since the raid trinkets got buffed I was just wondering this.
    I would think so. The strength alone on that paw probably put it ahead, even if it is an underwhelming proc.

Well even after the buff to paw it barely did 1% of my damage on heroic cen this week at 24% crit at 865 ilv. That is with skada showing GBoM damage on the blessed targets as well.

I still feel nerfed something is up.

Quote Originally Posted by oraz4000 View Post
    I still feel nerfed something is up.
    It could be two things,

Skada/recount if your using it showing GBoM damage to your blessed targets instead of you.

Sword of Light that was fixed in todays hotfixs was actually diabled and causing us to do less damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Geso View Post
    Well even after the buff to paw it barely did 1% of my damage on heroic cen this week at 24% crit at 865 ilv. That is with skada showing GBoM damage on the blessed targets as well.
    What buff did Paw get? Also anyone got a new ranking for the trinkets? Curious to see what beats out what now.

For the last time, trinket ratings are useless. They pop around a ton based on your current gear and talents. A lot of them improve or get worse with more/less haste and crit, and their own item levels of course. You should try to get all of them in your bank, and re-sim every time you make significant gear changes. Even crazy stuff like two proc trinkets can happen to be optimal under certain conditions.

For example with that trinket chart that was posted a couple of weeks ago that had faulty countermeasure + arcanocrystal at the top, I can guarantee that half the people posting here probably gimp themselves out of minimum 10k+ dps by picking the wrong trinket for their setup if they have other options to pick from.

Quote Originally Posted by stolker View Post
    For example with that trinket chart that was posted a couple of weeks ago that had faulty countermeasure + arcanocrystal at the top, I can guarantee that half the people posting here probably gimp themselves out of minimum 10k+ dps by picking the wrong trinket for their setup if they have other options to pick from.
    FCM is consistently BiS by a retarded margin and Arcano crystal is way over budget so I don't think many combos will beat them.
    Last edited by Redblade; 2016-10-26 at 01:07 PM.

Deleted
    For now it appears that BoW sims higher than VB. It's around 20k ahead at 880, 16k at 865 and 13k at 840. I'll get some actual ingame live-testing tonight and will update OP stuff. Stat priority looks to be the same although I'm not certain about it yet.