Quote Originally Posted by Geso View Post
    It could be two things,

Skada/recount if your using it showing GBoM damage to your blessed targets instead of you.

Sword of Light that was fixed in todays hotfixs was actually diabled and causing us to do less damage.
    No, it's the Third thing you didn't mention, which is we're still nerfed.

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/t...age=7#post-122

Quote Originally Posted by Leyru View Post
    For now it appears that BoW sims higher than VB. It's around 20k ahead at 880, 16k at 865 and 13k at 840. I'll get some actual ingame live-testing tonight and will update OP stuff. Stat priority looks to be the same although I'm not certain about it yet.
    How do you sim with BoW? i tried it and got a result of 50k dps lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by oraz4000 View Post
    How do you sim with BoW? i tried it and got a result of 50k dps lol
    Get the latest SimCraft and after importing a Character(armory) add the following line:
    actions+=/call_action_list,name=VB,if=talent.blade_of_wrath.enabled

I may sound like a simpleton, but BoW gives me back a little of that "LIGHTY UP THINGS!" that I had in WoD, and subsequently, I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    I may sound like a simpleton, but BoW gives me back a little of that "LIGHTY UP THINGS!" that I had in WoD, and subsequently, I like it.
    But I'm not done yet, and I'll triple the offer: spec tfoj and DP for additional bling!

Deleted
    Yeah i like the light up effect aswell. I missed it. For some reason DP doesnt have it anymore.

Deleted
    Latest simcraft seems to be crashing for me. Anyone know what the best talents are? TfoJ + VB, Zeal + BoJ, or maybe TfoJ + BoJ? Current stats are 32% crit, 19.5% haste, 5.5% vers, 20.68% mastery (judgment tooltip shows 30% though...)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    But I'm not done yet, and I'll triple the offer: spec tfoj and DP for additional bling!
    tfoj doesn´t do bling for us. But I think this is a good thing if ret got any more bling blizz would get sued into into oblivion for causing seizures in everyone who plays ret more than 10 min.

15+ Year Old Account
    Can we just have the pretty blue icon for BoW in place of the ugly BoJ one?

So yest after the Iron Dungeon i finally got to test new BoW in arena, it felt very very nice, it also seemed that my over all dmg went up (yest climbed 150 points in 3s), and the BoW procs pretty often for me, sometimes i found myself with 5 HP capped and a BoW proc going ... agr XD.

Holy Wrath nerf is real lol 35%.... makes it total crap in pvp now too, due to other dmg reductions most classes have. So now even in rated pvp i highly doubt ppl will be using this talents any more, i guess DP will become a talent to go for PvP ST and Crusader for PvE ST. Now HW is not pretty much dead talent both PvP and PvE.

P.S. boys who run with Crusader, would you say you build up Crusaders stacks faster now with new BoW? I really want to try Crusader in 2s, since it seems new BOW should make life easier to build up max stacks asap in pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    So yest after the Iron Dungeon i finally got to test new BoW in arena, it felt very very nice, it also seemed that my over all dmg went up (yest climbed 150 points in 3s), and the BoW procs pretty often for me, sometimes i found myself with 5 HP capped and a BoW proc going ... agr XD.

Holy Wrath nerf is real lol 35%.... makes it total crap in pvp now too, due to other dmg reductions most classes have. So now even in rated pvp i highly doubt ppl will be using this talents any more, i guess DP will become a talent to go for PvP ST and Crusader for PvE ST. Now HW is not pretty much dead talent both PvP and PvE.

P.S. boys who run with Crusader, would you say you build up Crusaders stacks faster now with new BoW? I really want to try Crusader in 2s, since it seems new BOW should make life easier to build up max stacks asap in pvp.
    New BoW is actually slightly faster on the ramp up, assuming you go on the pull/engage. Now you can BoW > CS > BoW into Crusade with 5 HP.
    Overall it's pretty shit, considering you need to treat it like your no 1 priority now. Keep it on cooldown, always, or you'll see it chewing through your procs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

Quote Originally Posted by defendurname View Post
    Latest simcraft seems to be crashing for me. Anyone know what the best talents are? TfoJ + VB, Zeal + BoJ, or maybe TfoJ + BoJ? Current stats are 32% crit, 19.5% haste, 5.5% vers, 20.68% mastery (judgment tooltip shows 30% though...)

I have TFoJ + BoW simming higher by 2k against Zeal + BoW and 5k against TFoJ + VB. (that's if I did it correctly.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Is Eye of Command decent? Got lucky and got it to drop in Karazhan tonight. Not sure if it's good or not cause sims are derping out for me. It's around 4% crit + 1,353 str. Didn't roll any higher, just base version, 860. I have 865 Ursoc's Paw and *825* Countermeasure which has been better than most of my trinkets I've found.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    Is Eye of Command decent? Got lucky and got it to drop in Karazhan tonight. Not sure if it's good or not cause sims are derping out for me. It's around 4% crit + 1,353 str. Didn't roll any higher, just base version, 860. I have 865 Ursoc's Paw and *825* Countermeasure which has been better than most of my trinkets I've found.
    I think it's definitely better than Ursoc's Paw.
    The proc is too weak, yet +4% crit is nearly constant, coupled with Mark of Claw it amounts to ~5.5% crit, which is a nice boost if you have good gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    Can we just have the pretty blue icon for BoW in place of the ugly BoJ one?
    you can make a macro to change the Icon, pretty standard to set up and it will even show the tooltip of the ability if you use /showtooltip in the macro edit (or was it a hashtag? i cant remember)

So something like

#showtooltip
    /cast Blade of Justice

and then choose whichever icon you want.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

So Equalolity nerf.
    a meagre ~800k a pop on a 3 minute cooldown.
    Why.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    So Equalolity nerf.
    a meagre ~800k a pop on a 3 minute cooldown.
    Why.
    the unmentionable responsible for this abomination of a talent is gone and they are now starting to phase it out. maybe with 7.2 or 7.3 we might get an actual choice *.*

Quote Originally Posted by CptKnusper View Post
    the unmentionable responsible for this abomination of a talent is gone and they are now starting to phase it out. maybe with 7.2 or 7.3 we might get an actual choice *.*
    Indeed, the sooner this abomination of a talent dies the better...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

Quote Originally Posted by CptKnusper View Post
    It would be nice to have a choice on t100 indeed.
    Eventually.

I actually like using Holy Wrath. In PvP where it belongs. Watching a group of people burst me down through SoV then Equality and 2-3 people die around me instantly.

That said, they should just transition it over to the PvP tree