Quote Originally Posted by Wrecktangle View Post
    That said, they should just transition it over to the PvP tree
    Yeah, and use that slot to experiment with something new. That way pretty much everyone wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Redblade View Post
    Yeah, and use that slot to experiment with something new. That way pretty much everyone wins.
    Take Hammer of wtf is this shit, for example.
    It's virtually useless and not used in pvp.
    Get rid of it and place equalolity there.
    Then they could add, Seraphim like maintenance dps buff, or more like a short term burst cd, the likes of dragonroar or roll the bones.
    Literally anything.

What pains me is they have such a wide field for experiment, yet do nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

Apathy is death.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrecktangle View Post
    Watching a group of people burst me down through SoV then Equality and 2-3 people die around me instantly.
    which only can work on low rankings or casual pvp

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    What pains me is they have such a wide field for experiment, yet do nothing.
    to their defense they don´t have much room to maneuver due to the constrains they put on themselves if you look at the shadow priest you have the most extreme example of this. They do want to change the surrender but they don´t want to take shadows the role they currently fill.
    As we are the add burst bitches they are the burn of the last 20% bitches...

Deleted
    I thought they implemented a hotfix for SoL, but my damage seems lower than before 7.1? I'm literally (not literally) hitting like a wet noodle, but on wowlogs Rets seems to be doing fine for the last day.

Anyone else noticing anything strange? I've seen people on US forums saying the hotfix didnt go through aswell.

Deleted
    So generally speaking, which ones would you say are the best trinkets. I got lucky and have equipped 865 Arcanocrystal and 855 socketed FaultyCountermeasures. From what I've read here, those are the two best ones, right?

I also have in bank 840 Horn, 850 Ursoc, and yesterday dropped Cenarius' heroic, which I read is very powerful, but I handed it over to someone else, as I feel I have the 2 BiS.

Quote Originally Posted by CptKnusper View Post
    which only can work on low rankings or casual pvp
    Yep, but I am ok with that. It has value in high end pvp too (pre 35% nerf) even if it's not as trolol fun as it is at a lower rating/more casual format. If you can time it properly you'll get a lot of value out of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    What I don't understand is why they bothered to buff the NE trinkets at all since the buffs were inconsequential and the trinkets are still shit.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    What I don't understand is why they bothered to buff the NE trinkets at all since the buffs were inconsequential and the trinkets are still shit.
    because your signature, that's why.
    Last edited by Morally Grey Storm; 2016-10-27 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Parov Stelar_-_All Night

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    because your signature, that's why.
    Touché my dear man, touché.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Deleted
    First raid night on 7.1 done.

Is it me or have we been indirectly nerfed like crazy? Other classes overtook me tonight heavily. Even players who usually are not even close. Dunno. Probably need more testing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ZbFBazz View Post

Is it me or have we been indirectly nerfed like crazy? Other classes overtook me tonight heavily. Even players who usually are not even close. Dunno. Probably need more testing.
    Hotfix didnt work. I'm surprised theres not more people crying about it to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenTiX View Post
    Hotfix didnt work. I'm surprised theres not more people crying about it to be honest.
    No. Did better this week than ever. Before we start giving useless anecdotal accounts of our raid night it would be cool to get some real evidence.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbringer View Post
    No. Did better this week than ever. Before we start giving useless anecdotal accounts of our raid night it would be cool to get some real evidence.
    I didn't give anything other than some intel as to why I'm asking for others performance. Stop being a kid please.

I seemed to do better. I was top at 404k on heroic ursoc with 25 people.

Deleted
    All my abilities are hitting way lower than they should be, surely im not the only one.

Anyone noticing Echo not going off? I analyze my logs weekly and I've been filtering out the echo damage to get a real average TV damage. Previous week's its been 100% Echo for each TV. This week ~2-4 TVs per fight didn't Echo.

anyone know why they nerfed divine hammers? It doesnt scale with haste and it was my go-to for mythic + dungeons. Was this a bug or undocumented change? any threads on the main forums talking about this?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Rufio- View Post
    anyone know why they nerfed divine hammers? It doesnt scale with haste and it was my go-to for mythic + dungeons. Was this a bug or undocumented change? any threads on the main forums talking about this?
    I asked them but haven't had a response. It seems odd to me that the damage duration is reduced by haste but not the cooldown. One of them must surely be an error.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aribethe View Post
    Anyone noticing Echo not going off? I analyze my logs weekly and I've been filtering out the echo damage to get a real average TV damage. Previous week's its been 100% Echo for each TV. This week ~2-4 TVs per fight didn't Echo.
    On adds where they die between the TV and the Echo?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenTiX View Post
    A quick look at ret rankings shows that there are plenty of rets getting top ranks post 7.1. If we actually did get stealth nerfed, the old top rankings would be sticking around for the most part.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrel View Post
    A quick look at ret rankings shows that there are plenty of rets getting top ranks post 7.1. If we actually did get stealth nerfed, the old top rankings would be sticking around for the most part.
    and what does your quick look say about Retribution buff uptime on said rankings?
    Not yet sarcastic, just genuinely curious.