Dont forget guys other classes got buffed, so another reason why it may seem that Ret is doing worst is because specs like Frost Dk/Boomy/Destro got buffed.

Personally i find my Ret doing more dmg now than pre 7.1, but i am speaking strictly from PvP pov.

Deleted
    When is most optimal to use the second pot? The exact moment you reach 15 stacks of crusade?

Quote Originally Posted by darlanas View Post
    When is most optimal to use the second pot? The exact moment you reach 15 stacks of crusade?
    when you have 25sec remaining on crusade

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nir View Post
    when you have 25sec remaining on crusade
    That was... obvious thanks .

Also, at the moment we say no to the new str pot, right? We're still old war for the win.

I hope they update simcraft soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    Is Eye of Command decent? Got lucky and got it to drop in Karazhan tonight. Not sure if it's good or not cause sims are derping out for me. It's around 4% crit + 1,353 str. Didn't roll any higher, just base version, 860. I have 865 Ursoc's Paw and *825* Countermeasure which has been better than most of my trinkets I've found.
    If you have FCM and enough haste, it's very good.

I use this macro, works perfect

#showtooltip Templar's Verdict
    /cast Crusade
    /cast Shield of Vengeance
    /use Faulty Countermeasure
    /use Potion of the Old War
    /cast Templar's Verdict

Eye of command 875 what u guys think about this trinket is shit?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrbatman View Post
    Eye of command 875 what u guys think about this trinket is shit?
    It's not so good if stacks are dropping. So although it wouldn't be good for dungeons, or on rapid target switch fights like Il'gynoth. However, I can see it being a good trinket to have for raid bosses that you stick on for extended periods of time during the fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowangel View Post

/cast Crusade
    /cast Templar's Verdict
    Why SoV? That ability has saved me in a lot of situations. Not having it up when some big AoE or something happens could be fatal.
    Last edited by Ryuji; 2016-10-29 at 12:32 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

7+ Year Old Account
    A question on relics if i may; I got lucky and have all 3 buffing crusade, 2 845s and an 840. Just got a 865 holy relic that buffs divine storm but would add 8 item levels. Is it worth droping the 840 crusade relic for the 8 ilvls or is the value of that extra 2.5 seconds better?

Quote Originally Posted by Temna View Post
    A question on relics if i may; I got lucky and have all 3 buffing crusade, 2 845s and an 840. Just got a 865 holy relic that buffs divine storm but would add 8 item levels. Is it worth droping the 840 crusade relic for the 8 ilvls or is the value of that extra 2.5 seconds better?
    I'd do it.

Deleted
    Just think about how much can be done in 2.5 seconds. Not a whole lot. 8 Ilvl, however, will give you a massive boost do WDPS, which is the strongest stat for us by far. You can surely simm it, but logic should make this decision easy.

Someone said that a Crusade relic is not worth changing unlesss a 10 ilvl upgrade to ashbringer.

The best you can do is to sim it.

Deleted

From the paladin discord (I think its Notcal's?). ilvl equiv being the relic ilvl, not weapon ilvl.

To put in in perspective:
    Your 840 crusade relic is actually 864 relic without any trait (cause +24). And your 865 Divine storm relic is +0, so still 865. This is purely ST.

Either way. Simming will give you a way more accurate answer.
    Last edited by mmoc38b65387c3; 2016-10-29 at 03:44 PM.

SoV

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    Why SoV? That ability has saved me in a lot of situations. Not having it up when some big AoE or something happens could be fatal.
    Personal choice, I macro it to every skill for constant up time. Most fights; trash and boss fights usually have a constant minor raid wide damage output. I don't agree with the camp of Holy Wraith; get damaged to do damage. My focus is maxing dps, I find SoV to be a distraction skill. It has no GCD though, and I use all my tools to a degree. It may get used with no benefit, but it gets used.

With a 1.5 min CD and a 15 second duration, it's up every 1.25 min

How do you sim different relics?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Matafaka View Post
    How do you sim different relics?
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...veUv4c/preview

Last page.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowangel View Post

/cast Crusade
    /cast Templar's Verdict
    Pointing out the obvious :
    While fine for stuff like LFR and outdoor content, this is really far from optimal, and should not be used by anyone who cares even slightly about optimizing damage.
    Last edited by Piwielle; 2016-10-29 at 05:06 PM.

Since the 7.1 updates to en trinkets im curious which is better. I have the 860 jim trinket and a 850 momento however got the heroic natures call today not really after buffs hard to find stats on it

Icy Veins says Eye for an Eye is better for raiding, either im to stupid to understand it, but how is it better?