Deleted
    Which legendary to upgrade to 940 between waist and Liadrin?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Matafaka View Post
    What is this Crusade nerf I'm reading about? Is it already live? Also, how are people parsing so high, is it due to the insane cleave in Night Hold?
    Crusade will be nerfed by 0.5% damage and haste per stack (7.5% less at 15 stacks). It will be live on the 24th (25th in EU).
    Blade of Justice damage is increased by 20% to somewhat compensate and buff our ST damage outside of wings.

We are parsing high because of the minor cleave that is present in almost every fight and people dying left and right during progression and activating Retribution.
    I still don't get it why we have a passive damage boost from people dying, it makes higher-end logs nearly meaningless for balancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    When I'm mocking his faith in bzzd, yes, I do talk to him.
    When I'm saying "people seem to cheer", I'm not addressing Noone in particular.
    Reading comprehension is hard.
    Attempt at being a smartass was not successful.
    Try Again Bragg.
    Well yes, if you can't get to grips with the fact that I'm talking about the first paragraph and not the second, then it's no surprise you find reading comprehension hard. The dude was clearly pointing out how stupid the change was and how blizzards solution wont help. You are mocking him for agreeing with you.

I'm not trying to be a smartass, I'm calling you out for being a petulant little git everyone in this thread has to constantly put up that you only get away with because it's the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by elvor0 View Post
    Well yes, if you can't get to grips with the fact that I'm talking about the first paragraph and not the second, then it's no surprise you find reading comprehension hard. The dude was clearly pointing out how stupid the change was and how blizzards solution wont help. You are mocking him for agreeing with you.

I'm not trying to be a smartass, I'm calling you out for being a petulant little git everyone in this thread has to constantly put up that you only get away with because it's the internet.
    I disagree.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by elvor0 View Post
    Not to try and take part in this discussion, but why the fuck do you not have Storm on ignore already?

Quote Originally Posted by Fharlion View Post
    Not to try and take part in this discussion, but why the fuck do you not have Storm on ignore already?
    probably because he's trying to be a smartass in huge pants, I would suggest

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    Judge Unworthy not entirely useless. Spec Greater Judgement for cleave and it'd be delicious on big aoe pulls. The blessing one, pass. Unless Rets just cheese it by throwing freedoms and bops all willy-nilly. Dunno about BoJ one.
    The Blessing one is for Greater Blessings. So Kings and Wisdom. So effectively it should just be a passive 2500 AP buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Fharlion View Post
    We are parsing high because of the minor cleave that is present in almost every fight and people dying left and right during progression and activating Retribution.
    I still don't get it why we have a passive damage boost from people dying, it makes higher-end logs nearly meaningless for balancing.
    Makes high level parsing so much less fun too.

Like sure, I have a few 99s, but they feel pretty shallow when I know it's because I had deaths that perfectly lined up with Crusade windows.

Instead of reduced Judgment CD just make it gain HP per target hit while in Avenging Wrath. Reduced CD means 0 dps gain since you don't want to cast it while the debuff is still applied. The only niche gain would be target switching while in AW to get the debuff going on other targets, but even then the dps gain would be minimal since we're wasting GCD's on casting Judgment.

Also, the other 8/8 trait only works on ST. That may be by design since some of the other new 8/8 traits for other classes focus on one aspect, like for example: Aegwynn's Intensity (Rank 8) (New) Increases the damage of Arcane Missiles by 24%, for Arcane Mages.
    Last edited by PointerToAddress; 2017-01-22 at 08:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by toby wong View Post
    Is it even possible to run Zeal+BoJ cleanly outside of Crusade and/or Hero? Seems like if you don't have WoA to save your ass you'd be stuck sooner or later regardless of your priority.

**Zeal2 in the titles means using Zeal at 2 charges. Zeal2 in the row header is just the second charge overflow. Sorry I wasn't putting much thought into it

BoJ>Zeal2 is a a slight dps loss because you can get off more Zeal than BoJ? Which throughout a fight will actually give more hopo than BoJ>Zeal2?

Deleted
    Have you ever noticed that sometimes (I experienced it only in the opening), BoJ gives only one of the two HP that should give?
    Maybe is a known issue but I didn't read here about it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emphase View Post
    Have you ever noticed that sometimes (I experienced it only in the opening), BoJ gives only one of the two HP that should give?
    Maybe is a known issue but I didn't read here about it.
    I noticed this happening when you open with it while not being infight. It looks like the resource reset mechanic fucks up here.

Deleted
    Finally we can cut down the endless possibilities and try make a bis list and start comparing output and talent picks for various fights.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stroggylos View Post
    Finally we can cut down the endless possibilities and try make a bis list and start comparing output and talent picks for various fights.
    not sure if sarcastic or ...

I for my part are even more unsure about the BiS list I had to submit to my raidlead and officers.

Deleted
    Almost sarcastic. Kinda tired of getting spastic tunement of our abilities just because we bet everything on crusade and we are able to do so due to mythic+ content being so rewarding regarding ilvl etc. possibly taking into account that we eventually get 2 bis legendaries and we are aiming for 4 set piece and mythic nh having finally ilvl difference with regular mythic+ gear we can now assume that we can finally some certain lvls of haste or crit will not be reachable anymore and conclude about the way forward. Meaning that the next "tuning" will hopefully be the last one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Interesting change they are making for CoF for those with and without Crusade.
    Current Rig
    Intel i5 3570K | Corsair H100 | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | R9 390 8GB | G.Skill 16GB | Intel 520 Series 180GB | 8TB in HDDs
    Seasonic X-760 760W | 27" U2711 Dell | Corsair 600T | Logitech Z506 | Windows 10 Pro 64bit

There is nothing interesting about dumbass changes. Only those who believe in "lets make america great again" type of bullshit find that stuff interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    so FCM still beats CoF....nice to know...*sigh* I didn't want to run vault anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugna View Post
    so FCM still beats CoF....nice to know...*sigh* I didn't want to run vault anymore.
    Where are you getting this info? There aren't any sims yet as far as i know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugna View Post
    Someone please say this isn't true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonuts View Post
    Pretty sad when being deathgripped is my most reliable gap closer! THAT is some BS too.