Deleted
    Are Convergence and Draught of Souls still the best trinkets after the nerf?
    If they are not, what should we use (not considering leg trinket, cause I already have 2 good legs) ?

Should we keep farming Faulty for titanforged?

Thanks

PS: I did the Botanist last night, cheesy fight!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emphase View Post
    Are Convergence and Draught of Souls still the best trinkets after the nerf?
    still to be determined we will have to wait for words of wisdom from our lord and math-wizard Solsacra

If they are not, what should we use (not considering leg trinket, cause I already have 2 good legs) ?
    Skorpiron trinket seems nice for may fights, arcano or odins trinket. As usual FCM and HoV. All assuming that the above mentioned are indeed not useful.

Should we keep farming Faulty for titanforged?
    under the condition above HF in vaults and keep scarifying your first, second and third born

PS: I did the Botanist last night, cheesy fight!
    If you are allowed to tunnel the boss oh damn yes! oh and don't forget your first wings on pull...

Thanks
    you are welcome

Has there been any test with the changes this morning to see how things are looking? Obviously it's still pretty early, but just checking in.

Thanks!

Hmm. Got a 900 BoJ/DH relic from my cache.

May actually be better than my AW relic after the hotfix.
    Last edited by dnicks17; 2017-01-24 at 04:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dnicks17 View Post
    Hmm. Got a 900 BoJ/DH relic from my cache.

May actually be better than my AW relic after the hotfix.
    Wouldn't be to sure about that, but it ought a solid 2nd best trait after the buff. And the gap between it and AW should be significantly smaller.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugna View Post
    so FCM still beats CoF....nice to know...*sigh* I didn't want to run vault anymore.
    Source for this information? Seems very unlikely.

Anyways, I got an 880 Draught of Souls and it's a beastly trinket. Still not used to getting disabled for 3 seconds, will take some time to learn to use this trinket optimally. But the damage output is just amazing.
    I've been pairing it with a 940 Kil'jaeden trinket, weaker than my 860 FCM on pure ST, but whenever I can hit more than one target with the use, it's pretty decent. Given it also comes with a whopping 3k Str.
    Last edited by Snowfunk; 2017-01-24 at 05:45 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

Trilliax felt better this week.

Parsed 87% higher than last week haha.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dnicks17 View Post
    Trilliax felt better this week.

Parsed 87% higher than last week haha.
    your raidlead doesn´t call for you to eat cakes during wings is he?

Nerf is certainly not small its very noticeable.

Deleted
    apparently the entire raiding ret community is considered the elitist few sigma was talking about^^

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Where are you getting this info? There aren't any sims yet as far as i know.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=234468278

Deleted
    Yeah... thanks. I know about this, but as it says in red, it isn't updated yet with the latest changes.

So, we don't know their relative ranks as of yet.

1337 Basement simmers at it again?
    I have 880 Draught, 865 FCT and 940 KJ.
    Draught destroy's them both. That list is a load of garbage.
    We're seeing some large discrepencies between some trinkets' simmed behaviour, and their in-game behaviour.
    Last edited by Snowfunk; 2017-01-25 at 03:48 PM.

If Claw is ranking that high ST, then it must be pretty good for most NH fights then right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflakesz View Post
    1337 Basement simmers at it again?
    I have 880 Draught, 865 FCT and 940 KJ.
    Draught destroy's them both. That list is a load of garbage.
    tell me what makes you better than the people who invest a lot of time into modeling trinkets and actually putting together all those data for easy access to a broad player base? Do you call everyone who works for public benefits a moron? taking your attitude to an extreme; Do you call a firefighter a fucking retard that deserves to die in a fire just because he was so foolish to try to save someone?

Also if you would have taken just a mere second to actually look closer you would have noticed that the sims are 6 days old:

Last Updated January 19, 2017 at 1:18 PM EDT using simc-715-02-win64 git build 3ccf48a
    Just to make sure we have a common understanding on this; the sims you see were made assuming that CoF has a 1.2 rppm procc rate. The changes implemented just today are not considered in those sims. Please refrain from insulting people who actually contribute without good reason.

If you want to get personal give me your best I enjoy mud flinging and if you really want things to get dirty insult storm he needs that just as much as breathing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do we have a consensus as far as AoE trinkets is concerned?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Colmadero View Post
    Do we have a consensus as far as AoE trinkets is concerned?
    decision still pending since no valid sims are available for the latest changes but pretty sure skorpiron is not bad

Quote Originally Posted by CptKnusper View Post
    tell me what makes you better than the people who invest a lot of time into modeling trinkets and actually putting together all those data for easy access to a broad player base? Do you call everyone who works for public benefits a moron? taking your attitude to an extreme; Do you call a firefighter a fucking retard that deserves to die in a fire just because he was so foolish to try to save someone?

Also if you would have taken just a mere second to actually look closer you would have noticed that the sims are 6 days old:

Just to make sure we have a common understanding on this; the sims you see were made assuming that CoF has a 1.2 rppm procc rate. The changes implemented just today are not considered in those sims. Please refrain from insulting people who actually contribute without good reason.

If you want to get personal give me your best I enjoy mud flinging and if you really want things to get dirty insult storm he needs that just as much as breathing.
    What do I have? Trinkets, able to see what they DO IN THE ACTUAL REAL GAME.
    Sick of sims, even more sick of the sheep who keep sucking up any sims results like they are the WORD OF GOD.
    Last edited by Snowfunk; 2017-01-25 at 04:56 PM.

Sick of sims, even more sick of the sheep who keep sucking up any sims results like they are the WORD OF GOD.
    Then go create your own feelycraft thread and discuss that shit there...

Deleted
    Sick of sims, sick of sheep treating any sims results like they are the WORD OF GOD.
    That's all good and fine. But not all of us have more luck than manners. For these people it's important to have some orientation. Or maybe these people just have good manners and don´t want to impose on other classes by rolling for trinkets so they can perform practical tests, you so highly value. Usually Sims are highly accurate as soon as they are modeled correctly, which takes time and testing especially when the data foundation gets changed 3 times with in 10 days. So sims do represent the closest we get to actual mathematically founded facts. Were as limited sets of practical tests by a single person can never be statistically relevant unless you are able to provided a sufficiently big data set. but I disgress...

My point is that they do acknowledge that the data they have are not valid and that they work on it. But this doesn't give you the right to rage against them. You do have the right to criticize them, us, all, but stay civil!

Also you pretty much dodged all of my points.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Redblade View Post
    Then go create your own feelycraft thread and discuss that shit there...
    he may suffer from the currently raging Trump syndrom

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CptKnusper View Post
    decision still pending since no valid sims are available for the latest changes but pretty sure skorpiron is not bad
    That's good, because I got it last night.

I currently have 855 FCM and 865 EoC.

If I were to swap one of these for an AoE situation, what would be the best bet?

I'm guessing FCM if I'm going to be cleaving off the boss.