Quote Originally Posted by Wrecktangle View Post
    Alright fam, so I hit the lottery this morning and picked up the cape, so now I have belt and cape (I knew I picked a good day to WFH).

Now my question is what are some hard line truths about this? Are there specific trinkets that I should use with it or just standard trinkets? Haste more important now than any other stat now? (i know I know, sim it, but looking for generalizations atm) TFoJ mandatory now? No Zeal right, even on the heavy add fights?
    Yes, you really should do a new round of simming with the cloak, especially regarding talents. IIRC, FV is always the chosen talent with the cloak and TFoJ increases in strength relative to Zeal, but there might still be cases where Zeal or even GJ is used. The set bonus also comes in to play here, so there are sadly few definite answers to give.

Quote Originally Posted by fbodyvixen View Post
    is a pretty nifty tool for getting an idea of where a player is not performing optimally. Check it out
    This cant be working ...it Shows me :

Spend Holy Power while Judgment is active

0/68 TV
    0/68 0% with Judgement

Works fine for me, though I don't find it all that useful.

How is ret performing right now? I used to be a top parser in my guild during EN but have fallen behind drastically in NH.

Quote Originally Posted by Matafaka View Post
    How is ret performing right now? I used to be a top parser in my guild during EN but have fallen behind drastically in NH.
    We're alright but just barely, slight buff would be needed to push us on par with some other classes. To be in any way competitive we need two out of the top 4 legendaries as well.

How much Posts must i write here in this Forum that i can use links?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Matafaka View Post
    Ret is now one of the weaker melee classes overall in NH.
    In order to top parses for the first 8 bosses in NH you need some serious RNG luck with deaths to procc passive during wings.
    Although we are really strong on Elisande and Gul'dan because of certain mechanics (eyes damage i.ex).

If you really want to top the meters? Roll either Frost DK, Fury warrior, Rogue (assass rng luls) or DH.

Quote Originally Posted by Holymind View Post
    Don't know if anyone else is having this issue, but my sims tell for what current gear i'm wearing that vers is pretty good.
    How would this be an issue? Vers is good for Ret.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redblade View Post
    How would this be an issue? Vers is good for Ret.
    Nvm i was being really dumb -_-

Deleted
    Really weird how can different combos of relics and legendaries affect our output and choices in NH

The feel when your ranged fuck up and cause you to get a mark of frost during one of your Crusades on your M Spellblade kill.

RIP parse haha.

Deleted
    no worries , bubble it, then /spit and then keep doing your shit

- - - Updated - - -

Don't you feel that unbreakable will should be a bit more powerfull ? And to skip the rated pvp whining at least for pve content. Lord Tyrion broke the ice when trapped from LK (took him sometime but w/e he managed). And now u get trapped by that retarded ice from some random star augur person and that trait is useless ... coherence plz

I don't know why I even do a +15 every week.

Another piece of shit mastery item.

Quote Originally Posted by dnicks17 View Post
    I don't know why I even do a +15 every week.

Another piece of shit mastery item.
    Come here and cry when people in your guild (non retris obviously) pick up a 900 FCM from the weekly and complain about the shit items they are getting.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazelnut View Post
    Come here and cry when people in your guild (non retris obviously) pick up a 900 FCM from the weekly and complain about the shit items they are getting.
    Been there. Done that.

Rogue in my guild got a 905 socketed one.

Quote Originally Posted by dnicks17 View Post
    Been there. Done that.

Rogue in my guild got a 905 socketed one.
    and here I am sitting with my 850 FCM as this shit just won't drop ;(

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know about you guys, but I'm kinda turned on now:

Retribution

PvP Template Strength has been increased by 3%.

Retribution reigns supreme yet again!

Deleted
    While we all cry about our shit luck on loot:
    - not even 1 timespark since Nighthold opened for me and my fellow ret
    - still sitting here with 855 FcM and 865 Horn and not even using them... claw and kil'jeaden for life
    - kil'jeadens burning wish #worstDPSlegendary
    - 6k vers but only 4.4k crit #lastmanstanding #doingdpsintankgear

Quote Originally Posted by Stroggylos View Post
    no worries , bubble it, then /spit and then keep doing your shit

- - - Updated - - -

Don't you feel that unbreakable will should be a bit more powerfull ? And to skip the rated pvp whining at least for pve content. Lord Tyrion broke the ice when trapped from LK (took him sometime but w/e he managed). And now u get trapped by that retarded ice from some random star augur person and that trait is useless ... coherence plz
    To be concise... the whole Nighthold has that kinda shit all over the place.

Slowing debuffs that dont fall of when using Freedom, stuns that dont trigger Unbreakable will at all (looking at you Botanist Trash...)

but the worst thing i can think about, is the fact that theres no fucking BiS fire relic. FML

Madness will consume you!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post
    Slowing debuffs that dont fall of when using Freedom, stuns that dont trigger Unbreakable will at all (looking at you Botanist Trash...)
    simple answer cuz ret op.
    Ok that was quite jaded of me. But yeah it is a long standing issue that many abilities from our toolkit do not work on raid bosses. Think back not to far basically nothing worked during WoD. We are actually well off this time with BoP working on aluriel(nothing like BoPing the squishy Blood Dk on annihilate) and Freedom at least suppressing the slow on trilliax. I wish it would work on Star Augur on the frost debuff since DKs can clear it on a 45sec CD and if clearing would be too OP at least suppressing the slow..

but the worst thing i can think about, is the fact that theres no fucking BiS fire relic. FML
    Main issue is that our BIS trade is so much stronger than anything else with a gap equivalent to 14 ilvl. But yeah it sucks to have to run DHT and Xavius mythic for an acceptable relic

Sure there is, the Elisande one is BiS for NH, sure you can get a better one if you're super lucky but that's besides the point.