I just got Justice Gaze. Is it in any way usefull for pve dps?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by seeltas92 View Post
    I just got Justice Gaze. Is it in any way usefull for pve dps?
    if you find gaps in the rotation when the boss is above 70% hp, use your stun and it basically hits as hard as a templars verdict. it's not the worst, but it's nowhere near the best either
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    New build datamining:
    Judge Unworthy: When you deal damage to a target afflicted by Judgment, it has a 50% chance to spread to a nearby target.
    I am having an erection.
    Dat Greater Judgement combo in m+. Yum.

New build datamining:
    Judge Unworthy: When you deal damage to a target afflicted by Judgment, it has a 50% chance to spread to a nearby target.
    I am having an erection.
    Just sucks that this does nothing for single target.

Deleted
    New build datamining:
    I am having an erection.
    My jaw dropped when I read that on the updated PTR. If this goes live Rets will be insane at AoE. Very cool change indeed!

New build datamining:
    I am having an erection.

What if the nearby target is also afflicted by Judgement? Does it have a chance to spread again?
    Last edited by dnicks17; 2017-02-22 at 11:46 PM.

New build datamining:
    I am having an erection.
    In before they change the number from 50% to 5% in the next few builds.

You know it's not going live like that. No way, no how.

Also, does "it" refer to the damage you deal, or your Judgment debuff? Because it's not all that clear.
    Phrasing would imply that only the Judgment debuff spreads -- not the damage -- but I think that would be rather silly.
    Last edited by Fatali; 2017-02-22 at 11:53 PM.

Deleted
    Even 5% could be massive if you take into account 2 active debuffs plus chance to proffer on div hammer a2a conc ds and it's echo +trinks food like drogbar sov damage and blinding light to name a few that come in mind . And since it refers to the debuff I see greater judge more close to death than ever.

Deleted
    One thing is for sure though, start pooling your mastery gear and go full on Arms style upon 7.2

So, we were just gimping around with Ask Mr Robot and it basically said I should switch my 900 Convergence of Fate with my 865 eye of command.
    I find that a little bit hard to imagine, as the strength bonus alone should be more then enough to value CoF over EoC.
    Simcraft is showing me CoF clearly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by S3nsenmann View Post
    So, we were just gimping around with Ask Mr Robot and it basically said I should switch my 900 Convergence of Fate with my 865 eye of command.
    I find that a little bit hard to imagine, as the strength bonus alone should be more then enough to value CoF over EoC.
    1. don´t use ask mr.robot

2. CoF is that bad. ANything shorter than 5 mintes and you won´t get an extra use out of it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by S3nsenmann View Post
    Do not use the gear recommendation feature on askmrrobot. Often times it recommends me gear that sims 5-15k dps lower in their own simulator than my actual equips do.
    The simulator is nice/quick to use if you do not want to use SimCraft for some odd reason. Everything else is questionable at best.

The courtyard and nightspire bosses in Mythic NH last for 7+ minutes each (except Krosus). I think the base fight length for askmrrobot is only 3 minutes, which is not a scenario where you'd want CoF.

Quote Originally Posted by CptKnusper View Post
    2. CoF is that bad. ANything shorter than 5 mintes and you won´t get an extra use out of it
    That's just not true...

It shaves off 15-25 seconds for me in general, lets say 20 for this example. This means your second activation comes in at 1:40, if the fight last 2:10 you effectively gain 20s of uptime. Your third activation comes in at 3:20, if the fight is 4min you gained a full duration Crusade. This obviously swings the other way as well where it can leave you with no benefit at all if the fight is 4:30 for example as you would get the same amounts of activations.

So from my perspective, CoF roughly lines up with DoS.
    I simmed my char now and it says even with 3 minutes fight time, CoF still pulls ahead with ~30k dps

Sooo... I'm trying to figure out if it's worth dropping a bunch of ilevels and a lot of crit/haste on both postions to get 2P T19. 10% more damage on spenders does sound very nice, but the ilevel on the LFR pieces is not good

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ooshraxa View Post
    Why are you not running Normal with a pug/friends? It's not much harder than LFR.
    Even Heroic can be cleared with a pug group if people know what they are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Fharlion View Post
    Why are you not running Normal with a pug/friends? It's not much harder than LFR.
    Even Heroic can be cleared with a pug group if people know what they are doing.
    Yeah, I've considered doing that. Would be a nice way to break up my endless DHT M+ runs for that damned relic. I'm still not convinced that it exists.

Deleted
    Soooo heard a lot of crap om q&a but help me get this straight: if i decide to destroy helm and feet legendaries accourding to the 7.2 bad luck protection will that increase my chances for more legendary drops so i may finally get something useful?

No, why would it? Right now the bad luck protection is already based on what dropped for you, not what you have in bags. Why should this change for 7.2? The only thing that is new is that it's based on spec instead of character.

Also:
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    February 7 Hotfixes
    Legion Legendary items can no longer be destroyed.
    Developers’ notes: There was a rumor that deleting a Legendary item would increase your chances of receiving a different one. It’s completely false.
    Source: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ne...xes-february-7
    Last edited by cremor; 2017-02-25 at 08:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stroggylos View Post
    Soooo heard a lot of crap om q&a but help me get this straight: if i decide to destroy helm and feet legendaries accourding to the 7.2 bad luck protection will that increase my chances for more legendary drops so i may finally get something useful?
    I've resigned myself to the fact that I've pulled 5 legendaries (Prydaz, Sephuz, boots, Uther's, tank ring because "DOH!" on lootspec) out of the available pool now. So the damned cloak and belt are now statistically closer than if I created a new character.
    Last edited by Ooshraxa; 2017-02-25 at 09:57 AM.