We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss
    Reckon that tier set will simply bring it on par with the rest. And depending on how that trait will actually will work out on live it could be on par with haste for aoe situaa
    "Are you sexually harassing me right now? Because if you are, I think I’m gonna have to report you. For giving me a serious boner."
    -Hank Moody

Quote Originally Posted by Stroggylos View Post
    Reckon that tier set will simply bring it on par with the rest. And depending on how that trait will actually will work out on live it could be on par with haste for aoe situaa
    I wouldn't be surprised if mastery edged out other stats after a certain point with T20 4P and Judge Unworthy. 5 of the fights in Tomb are single target, apparently, so Blade of Wrath will see use, but Divine Hammer will be really good on the other fights.

Well just think of how strong a combo like this would be
    15 stacks of crusade.
    Blade - TV Blade proc - TV - Blade Proc -TV
    heck that can even happen outside of crusade as well.
    so bit RNG but we can hit some burst.
    God forbid I see a cast bar on my target. I'm going to interrupt that cast out of fucking existence. I will rebuke that spell out of the game data, that's how I'm going to roll with my pally now.

Well lets hope that this shit will make dp a bit more worthy cause cba going through brh+++ and dth+++ for stupid relics that never drop
    "Are you sexually harassing me right now? Because if you are, I think I’m gonna have to report you. For giving me a serious boner."
    -Hank Moody

Quote Originally Posted by elvor0 View Post
    So do we have any info on how powerful Mastery will be next patch? Aim for it once you get Judge Unworthy? Once you get 4pc T20? Not at all?
    4p would change things. Judge Unworthy simply spreads the Judgment debuff at the leftover duration. It's nothing special outside M+ or crazy padding on large add waves.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    4p would change things. Judge Unworthy simply spreads the Judgment debuff at the leftover duration. It's nothing special outside M+ or crazy padding on large add waves.
    Are we sure that's what it does? Seems like there are at least some who think it replicates the damage from the attack 50% of the time, not the J debuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Wutangrza View Post
    Are we sure that's what it does? Seems like there are at least some who think it replicates the damage from the attack 50% of the time, not the J debuff.
    I haave it on the PTR and it only spreads the debuff

I haave it on the PTR and it only spreads the debuff
    which debuff, explain?

Quote Originally Posted by Doomedx View Post
    which debuff, explain?
    What the trait does is spread the Judgment debuff at the remaining duration at the time it is spread. So it procs while the Judgment debuff on your target is at 4sec, it will give a nearby target the Judgment debuff with a 4sec duration. No damage or anything

Quote Originally Posted by Stroggylos View Post
    Well lets hope that this shit will make dp a bit more worthy cause cba going through brh+++ and dth+++ for stupid relics that never drop
    As far as the holy relic goes, might be better off punching Chronomatic Anomaly in NH over spamming BRH. Though RIP for DHT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Ryuji/advanced

Song that's currently stuck in my head: Kirby's Dream Course - Green Fields https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lsb...KSBdbw&index=1

What the trait does is spread the Judgment debuff at the remaining duration at the time it is spread. So it procs while the Judgment debuff on your target is at 4sec, it will give a nearby target the Judgment debuff with a 4sec duration. No damage or anything
    That's still really good the more I think about it. If the tooltip read, "Your DS damage is increased by your mastery" everyone would be shitting their pants, but that's *pretty much* what that golden trait does. With DH spinning the debuff will spread so fast. At 3+ targets, that golden trait is super strong even at lower mastery values.

Also, after thinking about it, what it really does is makes our mastery stat weight for multi-target nearly what it is for ST. So mastery will still be the worst for ret, but it'll be worse by like 10%, not 50% like it is on live