10+ Year Old Account
    Well just think of how strong a combo like this would be
    15 stacks of crusade.
    Blade - TV Blade proc - TV - Blade Proc -TV
    heck that can even happen outside of crusade as well.
    so bit RNG but we can hit some burst.
    God forbid I see a cast bar on my target. I'm going to interrupt that cast out of fucking existence. I will rebuke that spell out of the game data, that's how I'm going to roll with my pally now.

Deleted
    Well lets hope that this shit will make dp a bit more worthy cause cba going through brh+++ and dth+++ for stupid relics that never drop

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    4p would change things. Judge Unworthy simply spreads the Judgment debuff at the leftover duration. It's nothing special outside M+ or crazy padding on large add waves.
    Are we sure that's what it does? Seems like there are at least some who think it replicates the damage from the attack 50% of the time, not the J debuff.

I haave it on the PTR and it only spreads the debuff
    which debuff, explain?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stroggylos View Post
    Well lets hope that this shit will make dp a bit more worthy cause cba going through brh+++ and dth+++ for stupid relics that never drop
    As far as the holy relic goes, might be better off punching Chronomatic Anomaly in NH over spamming BRH. Though RIP for DHT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

What the trait does is spread the Judgment debuff at the remaining duration at the time it is spread. So it procs while the Judgment debuff on your target is at 4sec, it will give a nearby target the Judgment debuff with a 4sec duration. No damage or anything
    That's still really good the more I think about it. If the tooltip read, "Your DS damage is increased by your mastery" everyone would be shitting their pants, but that's *pretty much* what that golden trait does. With DH spinning the debuff will spread so fast. At 3+ targets, that golden trait is super strong even at lower mastery values.

Also, after thinking about it, what it really does is makes our mastery stat weight for multi-target nearly what it is for ST. So mastery will still be the worst for ret, but it'll be worse by like 10%, not 50% like it is on live

Ok, so just got 880 Convergence of Fates off a bonus roll, this a yay or nay? Opinion seems divided out there, and I know it has some hidden heavy penalty on the proc or something, but given my other trinks aren't exactly super great either, can't really tell. Main 2 trinks I've been using are 840 Faulty Countermeasure (meh no one ever wants to run VoW on my server(s), so stuck with it) and 870 Unstable Arcanocrystal, legendaries equipped are belt and Liadrin ring.

Quote Originally Posted by xezar View Post
    Ok, so just got 880 Convergence of Fates off a bonus roll, this a yay or nay? Opinion seems divided out there, and I know it has some hidden heavy penalty on the proc or something, but given my other trinks aren't exactly super great either, can't really tell. Main 2 trinks I've been using are 840 Faulty Countermeasure (meh no one ever wants to run VoW on my server(s), so stuck with it) and 870 Unstable Arcanocrystal, legendaries equipped are belt and Liadrin ring.
    It's good, but pairing CoF with FCM is baaaad. Go with the Unstable Arcanocrystal.

4p would change things. Judge Unworthy simply spreads the Judgment debuff at the leftover duration. It's nothing special outside M+ or crazy padding on large add waves.
    I haave it on the PTR and it only spreads the debuff
    Ahh I see. Yeah I thought it spread the damage, not the debuff. Would've have been craaaazy OP if it spread the damage paired with our new 4pc. Thanks for the info. Judge Unworthy still good for m+ then but not as powerful as I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    It's good, but pairing CoF with FCM is baaaad. Go with the Unstable Arcanocrystal.
    CoF is not good. It's god tier beyond your wildest dreams, or a wasted slot. It's incredibly binary like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    CoF is not good. It's god tier beyond your wildest dreams, or a wasted slot. It's incredibly binary like that.
    That's true. I mean, it can still be good even without an extra Crusade if it lines up better with certain things like adds or extra haste or whatever. You don't want to wear it all the time. It's still useful though.

Any idea of what traits get first next patch? I assume the Crusade one is the first choice, but after that?

Quote Originally Posted by Anardel View Post
    Any idea of what traits get first next patch? I assume the Crusade one is the first choice, but after that?
    Honestly, really tough to say. The 4th point in WOTA is obviously really good, but I'm not sure it's worth getting that right away because you'd be delaying picking up a passive 2k extra strength. On the other hand though, the new trait for BoJ doesn't seem that good numerically, as it's just straight up weaker than Deliver the Justice, one of our old minors.

I think it depends on what kind of content you expect to do that week and when your raid times are. For me though, the only real choice is whether or not to grab WOTA 4/4 before or after 4th major. After I have all of that I plan to pick up Deliver the Justice, then Might of the Templar, then maybe Righteous Blade, and finish out the damage traits with Sharpened Edge and Highlord's Judgment.

From Ret Discord...

Tbf, Since ToS ST - fest is a ways ahead and some of us still need AoE/Cleave for NH clears, it stands to be logical to take the Judge unworthy route before picking up Crusade...

since 2.5 seconds can wait untill we actually need to ST damage a boss, and passing on any one of the traits on the way to Judge will be detrimental in my eyes...

-edit-

Untill ToS comes out, we should all be able to get the extra 121.5 Mil AP required to turn your 54 trait Cashbringer to a 42 Trait 7.2 Cashbringer.
    Last edited by killwithpwr; 2017-03-28 at 12:08 PM.

Madness will consume you!!!

Deleted
    Reaching Rank 51 (so all "normal" traits maxed) should be easily doable until ToS release.

One AK level research => 5 days

A common M+ rewards 400 AP "unbuffed". So 100k AP with AK 25.

AK 26 will be rewarded instantly. Getting from AK 26 to 40 will take 10 weeks from now, assuming you keep your research running and start today.

At AK 40 rewards are 40,000 times the normal AP. A common M+ (today 2 * 100k AP) will then reward 2 * 16M AP.

Even if you start AP farming in 10 weeks (assuming you reach AK 40 till then) you only need ~50 M+ dungeons completed to get the 1.7B AP needed to max out all "normal" traits.

Even though the guide says for 7.2 that we should do the new traits first, take into consideration that if you have the belt and CoF it's perfectly ok to get a point into the Wings trait directly after the 10% damage trait. It's our highest DPS trait.

I'm having a problem trying to find the quest to even get these traits in the first place. Archmage Khadgar is a dead end for me.

It would be nice if casting Flash of Light didn't almost crash my game every time when on the Broken Shore.

Anyone notice Divine Storm acting funny since 7.2? Seems like the range is nothing. Where I used to be able to aim it and hit my targets, now it doesn't seem to hit anything, even in a radius around me.