10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone who could check out my toon and tell me what stats and trinkets I should aim for? (the Legendary ring is enchanting and gemmed with HAste, just aint appearing)

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...t-dawn/adaeric

Thanks!

Edit: [Nightmare Egg Shell] trinket is now replaced with a 885 Stat stick with Versa.
    Last edited by Dalheim; 2017-05-22 at 06:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Robster View Post
    Anyone who could check out my toon and tell me what stats and trinkets I should aim for? (the Legendary ring is enchanting and gemmed with HAste, just aint appearing)

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...t-dawn/adaeric

Thanks!

Edit: [Nightmare Egg Shell] trinket is now replaced with a 885 Stat stick with Versa.
    Horn of Valor is great. So is Memento of Angerboda. Horn is in Halls of Valor and Memento is in Maw of Souls.

As for stats.. a little more haste wouldn't hurt.

- - - Updated - - -

So interesting little thing I found on simcraft, on my character the difference between 10710 (28.56%) haste and 11089 (29.57%) haste (a 379 point difference of haste alone) using Blade of Wrath is 13k dps, which is pretty significant. Haste just gets better after 29%. I can't pinpoint exactly why that would be the case, though.

EDIT: Pic to illustrate what's going on:
    Last edited by Reith; 2017-05-23 at 02:38 PM.

Hi guys,

any tips you could give me for Guldan mythic? I feel my dps could be better. I do realise I have shitty trinkets also don't use COF as atm my crusade i perfectly lined up for max uptime. Thanks.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/CB2fpRjFKbQTAJr1

Quote Originally Posted by urw View Post
    Hi guys,

any tips you could give me for Guldan mythic? I feel my dps could be better. I do realise I have shitty trinkets also don't use COF as atm my crusade i perfectly lined up for max uptime. Thanks.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/CB2fpRjFKbQTAJr1
    Just one thing I saw, you are putting wisdom on yourself. Don't be selfish, on a fight like guldan it's equal to a full mana bar or more for any healer. The fact that your shamans aren't screaming at you for that is surprising. Put it on your best shaman.

You are casting judgement too early during crusade. it is not worth casting on cooldown. once you are at around 8-10 stacks of crusade you should not have any need to cast it until the debuff is falling off. At some points you were casting it every 4 seconds. That is a huge loss.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    Horn of Valor is great. So is Memento of Angerboda. Horn is in Halls of Valor and Memento is in Maw of Souls.

As for stats.. a little more haste wouldn't hurt.

- - - Updated - - -

So interesting little thing I found on simcraft, on my character the difference between 10710 (28.56%) haste and 11089 (29.57%) haste (a 379 point difference of haste alone) using Blade of Wrath is 13k dps, which is pretty significant. Haste just gets better after 29%. I can't pinpoint exactly why that would be the case, though.

EDIT: Pic to illustrate what's going on:
    31.5% extra gcd in judgement window and 100% effective (means that every spender would be buffed without delaying) up-time of judgement buff

Quote Originally Posted by CptKnusper View Post
    31.5% extra gcd in judgement window and 100% effective (means that every spender would be buffed without delaying) up-time of judgement buff
    It's not 31.5%, though. It's 29.5%. Can anyone else replicate this on their characters?

Information on the Fel-Oiled Infernal Machine trinket? I got a 910 version a bit ago...

CoF Ret treatment.
    Does anyone remember what it was and how it happened?
    A straight 70% nerf in effectiveness, with no recompensation.

Now check this gem:

Arms/Fury and Draught of Souls
    For Arms and Fury Warriors, we’re going to scale down the damage of Draught of Souls in the next build for the 7.2.5 PTR.

Specifically, we’re aiming for a roughly 40% reduction in the effectiveness of Draught of Souls.
    For those two specs, it’s a trinket that is extremely valuable due to its interaction with Battle Cry. We’ve already tuned other forthcoming on-use trinkets that drop in Tomb of Sargeras for Arms and Fury with the same modifier to compensate for Battle Cry’s effectiveness in boosting trinkets of this kind. Our goal is for new trinkets to have more similar power levels between various specs, while leaving Draught of Souls in a place where it remains competitive for Arms and Fury.

We’re making sure to consider this trinket change as we update Warriors in Patch 7.2.5. With this in mind, Fury damage has been increased by 5% across the board. Arms is currently in the middle of receiving some heavy mechanical changes which will require a deeper look into their overall performance, and we’ll account for this change when we do our final tuning.

We don’t want Draught of Souls to define DPS Warriors for the remainder of the expansion, but we do want Warriors who have one to be able to make good use of it as they progress through Tomb of Sargeras.

Thank you for all of your feedback!
    - - - Updated - - -

CptKnacke? is that you, Knusper ?

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    CoF Ret treatment.

Now check this gem:

- - - Updated - - -

Well I was looking at these changes and thinking the same thing.

And if I remembered it correctly, after nerfing the god forbidden COF proc rates, they also nerfed our crusade. And increased the Bow dmg(which no one even uses).

Blizzard is just being Blizzard afterall.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonham123 View Post
    Well I was looking at these changes and thinking the same thing.

And if I remembered it correctly, after nerfing the god forbidden COF proc rates, they also nerfed our crusade. And increased the Bow dmg(which no one even uses).

Blizzard is just being Blizzard afterall.
    They also nerfed ES along these lines, because ES was finally a viable choice after a set of buffs.

But hey, we are decently balanced, which is decent, I guess.

Deleted
    CoF Ret treatment.

Now check this gem:

- - - Updated - - -
    I did think of that as i saw the nerf. The nerf was necessary. Warriors are completely dependant on the trinket.

With that said, its just like the half-assed fix they did to us. It's just a nerf. They will still need the trinket and they will overall be nerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    I did think of that as i saw the nerf. The nerf was necessary. Warriors are completely dependant on the trinket.
    This nerf, however needed it may be, occurs near the end of NH, week or two before new raid tier comes.
    Also, it is of smaller magnitude than CoF nerf Ret did sustain(40% reduction in effectiveness against 70% regarding Ret) , no to mention Warriors are getting recompensated, when Ret did get additional nerfs along with CoF nerf the same week NH was open.

I am not sure, but it may appear to be something akin to double standart treatment.

Is the ret guide at thesilverhand.net current and worth following? Haven't played since the end of October

Quote Originally Posted by grossbard View Post
    Is the ret guide at thesilverhand.net current and worth following? Haven't played since the end of October
    Trinket ranking seem pretty accurate. It's definitely a good source of information.

Deleted
    Yeah its good for trinket information, but i have seen people quote from there things that should not be taken as gospel (like the so called breakpoint debates), because they are part of ongoing theorycraft analysis.

So, probably the Icy veins one should be up to date and the right one for general use.

Deleted
    the one and only. but please tell nobody my secret identity.

Quote Originally Posted by CptKnusper View Post
    the one and only. but please tell nobody my secret identity.
    /moo

And no, this message is not too short. Here are thine ten characters required.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    So, probably the Icy veins one should be up to date and the right one for general use.
    If you're only interested in playing the game in a non competitive way sure...otherwise I'd say there are better sources of information.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Seems our new legendary makes Divine Storm rotational for ST
    Scarlet Inquisitor's Expurgation (New) Every 2 sec, gain 10% increased damage to your next Divine Storm, stacking up to 30 times.
    Blizzard: We don't really want you to use AoE abilities/Talents on single target fights, so we are going to make adjustments to the numbers of Divine Hammer to put its damage below that of Blade of Wrath when used against a single target
    Paladin Community: Okay........

*some time later*

Blizzard: LOL GUYS! Check out this Legendary that will allow you to deal large single target damage with an AoE ability!!!1111!!ONE!!!

What on earth are these fuckers drinking!?
    Nothing ventured, nothing gained

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    People have been asking Blizzard for a way to use Divine Storm rotationally since after ICC?
    And were repeatedly denied due to:

Blizzard: We don't really want you to use AoE abilities/Talents on single target fights, so we are going to make adjustments to the numbers of Divine Hammer to put its damage below that of Blade of Wrath when used against a single target
    How come they changed their mind now, of all times?