10+ Year Old Account
    is there any loot table update for ToS trinkets and which ones we should be striving for? Wasn't sure if any threads have covered it yet.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Deleted
    Had this thought the other day where if judge couldnt land on a second target (or 3-4 if greater judge was picked) it could return as one hopo per unused charge. Could spice things up a bit...
    But anyways they so lazy they havent still fixed the bug when first judge sometimes apply one hopo. They will just keep nerfing numbers to keep ret performin as intended

Another PvP nerf. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    Why do they keep nerfing Ret in PVP?
    Too stronk, needed to be balanced.

- - - Updated - - -

Now that I look at BoSanc and BoSeraph changes, I think we might be a little too over balanced now.
    Still, very decent changes, and logical to boot.
    After cutting our AoE down, it was due time to destroy what's left of our Utility.

Deleted
    Pretty weird though.

Ret is easy to handle with but TV does hurt alot cause its holy damage (goes through BoP aswell wich is major). When im playing holy i can't very well tank the damage of a Ret... with that said... they are easy to deal with if they are alone. Very kiteable.

With that said, i'm just a casual pvp'er so i might be talking bollocks. Just my personal experience on BG's.

It's only weird if you apply logic.
    Don't apply logic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Pretty weird though.

Ret is easy to handle with but TV does hurt alot cause its holy damage (goes through BoP aswell wich is major). When im playing holy i can't very well tank the damage of a Ret... with that said... they are easy to deal with if they are alone. Very kiteable.

With that said, i'm just a casual pvp'er so i might be talking bollocks. Just my personal experience on BG's.
    Ret deals decent damage, but so does nearly every other Dps spec in the game, the difference is that these other specs also have other tools aswell, wich ret dont have.

Quote Originally Posted by Demsi View Post
    Ret deals decent damage, but so does nearly every other Dps spec in the game, the difference is that these other specs also have other tools aswell, wich ret dont have.
    How can you say that? We have a lot of tools.
    Supportive blessings, which are pretty balanced now due to incoming BoSanctuary balance, greater blessings, blessings of the Ashbringer basically providing us with free Flask which scales with gear, powerful offhealing which is enhanced come 725 through Blessings of Seraphim rebalance, and powerful personal mobility tool in the form if Derpine Steed.
    All of it truly brings our #fantasy of being a Paladin to the front.

A fun thought occurred to me today.

Those of us who want to provide the strongest dps possible, will be using 2t19+4t20 come ToS.
    Which in turn will undoubtedly rise our numbers and potentially, bring bzzd attention to us, who, in their infinite wisdom, may fething well cut us down even more.

So, could it be we are the agents of our own entropy? ;O

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    Those of us who want to provide the strongest dps possible, will be using 2t19+4t20 come ToS.
    Theorycrafting suggest new ring and cloak as BiS legendaries so probably not.

Quote Originally Posted by Redblade View Post
    I will be extremly happy if whispers will still be BiS for a long time.
    Its just a hassle to grind those 2p from nh...

Madness will consume you!!!

Honestly it wouldn't surprise me if Blizz just comes down hard on the NH tier for everyone and nerfs them all to the point of unuseability for precisely the reason of running 2p of the old tier + 4p of the new + 2 legendaries that don't take the primary armor slots a tier is on. That just doesn't really sound like the gameplay they want to encourage (or at least I'd think so)...

Also I thought I remember reading the new ring is bad because it lacks any secondary stats, and just gaining DP isn't enough to offset that? Or did new theorycrafting/changes come in? I was thinking belt + old ring would be the way to go if they don't nerf the 2p of the old tier, or just plain old back/belt if they do nerf it.

Quote Originally Posted by xezar View Post
    Honestly it wouldn't surprise me if Blizz just comes down hard on the NH tier for everyone and nerfs them all to the point of unuseability for precisely the reason of running 2p of the old tier + 4p of the new + 2 legendaries that don't take the primary armor slots a tier is on. That just doesn't really sound like the gameplay they want to encourage (or at least I'd think so)...

Also I thought I remember reading the new ring is bad because it lacks any secondary stats, and just gaining DP isn't enough to offset that? Or did new theorycrafting/changes come in? I was thinking belt + old ring would be the way to go if they don't nerf the 2p of the old tier, or just plain old back/belt if they do nerf it.
    They buffed the ring's stats a bit. It's competitive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you have a link for that? Latest Solsacra sims I've seen, Liadrins+Chain is BiS with 2pc/4pc.

- - - Updated - - -

Those sims were posted yesterday in the discord by Solsacra: https://simc.derig.org/static/output...9e0527618.html

- - - Updated - - -

Obviously it requires you to get a nice titanforge on the 2 t19 pieces (preferably 915+). But seems you can aim for 31.5% haste without sacrificing other stats now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nition View Post

Obviously it requires you to get a nice titanforge on the 2 t19 pieces (preferably 915+). But seems you can aim for 31.5% haste without sacrificing other stats now.
    What about us regular plebs who haven't been running Mythic? I have Whispers, Chain and Liadrin's so can swap out whatever's needed. My t19 pieces are 895 at best.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    You wouldn't be replacing them with Mythic t20 pieces (and likely will not replace them with HC t20 pieces early on) so the ilvl differential stays the same and you'd still value 2t19 more than +3-4 ilvl from upgrading two slots.
    Ultimately you would need to sim it for yourself, but I'd imagine low t19 pieces would mean that Whispers with 4pc t20 comes out on top. You'd need to hope for nice titanforges on the t19 pieces.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    You wouldn't be replacing them with Mythic t20 pieces (and likely will not replace them with HC t20 pieces early on) so the ilvl differential stays the same and you'd still value 2t19 more than +3-4 ilvl from upgrading two slots.
    I had to armory myself because I can't even remember my own gear, FML. I have 895 helm and legs for T19. So it would be worth keeping those? Sorry to keep asking, it's embarrassing for me to ask as I've played Ret for years, heh.

My guild's actually finally managed to start running Mythic NH now. We moved server, it's always been an issue of numbers. Never was able to get 20 people. But hopefully a chance at some mythic tier now, yay!

Quote Originally Posted by Nition View Post
    Do you have a link for that? Latest Solsacra sims I've seen, Liadrins+Chain is BiS with 2pc/4pc.

- - - Updated - - -

Those sims were posted yesterday in the discord by Solsacra: https://simc.derig.org/static/output...9e0527618.html

- - - Updated - - -

My post was before that was posted by Sol, from my understanding though that latest sim is only in intermediate gear and will eventually be out performed by the new ring + cloak combo. Can be wrong though as things change from day to day atm.

Unless you're truly lucky/masochistic enough to get 940+ TF T19 pieces.
    Last edited by Redblade; 2017-06-05 at 12:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    My post was before that was posted by Sol, from my understanding though that latest sim is only in intermediate gear and will eventually be out performed by the new ring + cloak combo. Can be wrong though as things change from day to day atm.

Unless you're truly lucky/masochistic enough to get 940+ TF T19 pieces.
    Ah fair enough. Yeah, however looking at the sims, the highest one there that doesn't require t19 would be chain+whispers? Surely that would still be simming higher than ring+whispers? Guess we'll have to see.

I think I'll probably still run heroic NH (already takes an hour tops with the guild) just for that 1 in a million chance.