10+ Year Old Account
    They need to just revert that early NH nerf to crusade already, and unerf DH. Those 2 would be great starts, kinda like how they just unnerfed FoF for WW monks when everybody told them it was a bad idea to in the first place.

Rets "burst" isn't even burst It doesn't matter how well I maximise my HP generation and useage it won't ever reached the levels of a affliction warlocks SPAMMING 2 FUCKING BUTTONS....fuck...this is the first time in 10 yrs I'm thinking of rerolling finally....I just can't take ret being shit on anymore.

Well at least I can grind AP on my Rogue while I'm benched for Goroth tomorrow since Blizz thinks Sub is fine.

Chill out guys you're overreacting!
    Bzzd will SURELY fix it!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    Dude, MoP Ret was freakin' awesome. I LOVED it. The options you had were amazing. You felt like you had a choice with talents and things weren't necessarily just straight-up damage bullshit. You could use Execution Sentence AS A HEAL on a friendly player! It was awesome! It was Stay of Execution when it was used as a heal.
    Usch, I don't know about that... I don't like how we're only doing good damage during Cooldowns, and the fact we had both Avenging Wrath and Guardian of Ancient Kings back then, that was just horrible. And no, I didn't like Inquisition one bit. ;_:

Deleted
    Obviously demon hunters needed a buff while already doing better than us. Blizz is all kinds of hilarious! xD

Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    Usch, I don't know about that... I don't like how we're only doing good damage during Cooldowns, and the fact we had both Avenging Wrath and Guardian of Ancient Kings back then, that was just horrible. And no, I didn't like Inquisition one bit. ;_:
    I was okay with Inquisition when it was 20 seconds per holy power. Guardian was cool but not very well implemented. I liked having utility and offheal capabilities. Now we just whack the boss and whack the adds. Don't you dare use finishers on things your judgment isn't on. Speed of Light was way better than Mediocre Steed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Obviously demon hunters needed a buff while already doing better than us. Blizz is all kinds of hilarious! xD
    They buffed the 3 specs that were underneath us, in a "general across all bosses" sense. Ret is most likely dead last now with that. Went back to my warrior for this tier at least. Feelsbad.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm on my way home from my guild meet. Literally everyone said for me to bring my moonkin for this tier. No-one felt bad for Ret but said I should re-roll as my druid is quite well geared. 895 with KJ and the bracers. Maybe see you guys after we get buffed....so next expansion at this rate.

Deleted
    To be honest, we're so shit at the moment that a redesign seems the only way to go. But honestly, i believe since we're halfway into the expansion, we won't get that any soonish, maybe before the new exp or a little bit after 7.3.

That beign said, we can't remain unbuffed. Apart from the AoE fights in ToS, which on hard bosses are non existant (i.e. Maiden, Avatar, KJ on normal has less adds but still), we underperform a lot.

Also, Zeal + BoJ sims higher for me on ST fights but the playstyle is so fucking abysmal. I have 29% haste and i feel slow as fuck. I can't really reroll at this point (never have done it tbh), or frankly, i don't wanna reroll. I've invested so much on this class since i don't know when (traits, gear, mogs, achievements etc etc) and it will feel like a huge drawback.

Oh well, let's hope for the best.

Deleted
    Class Tuning : eager ret reading through it. The devs
    http://gph.is/159dmdy

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    I was okay with Inquisition when it was 20 seconds per holy power. Guardian was cool but not very well implemented. I liked having utility and offheal capabilities. Now we just whack the boss and whack the adds. Don't you dare use finishers on things your judgment isn't on. Speed of Light was way better than Mediocre Steed.
    Oh trust me, I liked the mobility too (And yes I'm one of those filthy people who actually kinda enjoyed the idea to heal my party, even if not by much, when doing DpS.) I however much more preferred "Pursuit of Justice".

I really do miss the old Judgment system though. Yeah sure, we had to put down a debuff via a judgment + seal effect, but it lasted a lot longer and we could refresh it with Crusader Strike. And since that debuff counted as extra holy damage for everyone, it also gave a reason for the others to toss up a different one for mana and a different one for healing.

I just really hated only doing DpS when activating cooldowns. I want more sustained stuff. ;_;

Incoming, take cover!

Retribution
    PvP template Versatility increased by 50%.
    PvP template Haste decreased by 10%.
    PvP template Critical Strike decreased by 20%

Excuse me while I'm rolling on floor laughing my bottom off while facepalming so hard pain turns into pure undiluted pleasure.

Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post
    At least i get to shine on KJ and Host....

The idea to nerf Retribution (passive) is kinda moot... Getting rid of it is the best option. It is beyond stupid and makes absolutly no sense... Blizz wants it ingame? Give it to Fury... Or tanks.

Its worse than Inquisition and Seraphim combined...
    It's not meant to be compared to either of them though?

If they are including it though when it comes to Ret DPS, just remove the damage aspect of it, leave the damage reduc if anything. It does make sense from a flavor point of view, the spec is called Retribution for a reason, and becoming stronger to avenge allies fits that.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    Oh trust me, I liked the mobility too (And yes I'm one of those filthy people who actually kinda enjoyed the idea to heal my party, even if not by much, when doing DpS.) I however much more preferred "Pursuit of Justice".

I really do miss the old Judgment system though. Yeah sure, we had to put down a debuff via a judgment + seal effect, but it lasted a lot longer and we could refresh it with Crusader Strike. And since that debuff counted as extra holy damage for everyone, it also gave a reason for the others to toss up a different one for mana and a different one for healing.

I just really hated only doing DpS when activating cooldowns. I want more sustained stuff. ;_;
    People never agreed with me on this one, but I liked seals talent in wod exactly cus of your reasoning. Judgement right now is so unfun.. if you dare to use your finnishers without it I will slap your face so hard and... that kinda playstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    It's not meant to be compared to either of them though?

If they are including it though when it comes to Ret DPS, just remove the damage aspect of it, leave the damage reduc if anything. It does make sense from a flavor point of view, the spec is called Retribution for a reason, and becoming stronger to avenge allies fits that.
    Taking one for the team suits Retribution just fine, apparently.
    How else can I explain all the constant nerfbat interaction with Ret PvP?
    How else can I explain Ret being constantly somewhere down there in the middle of middle nearly mediocre somewhat balanced perfectly decent ?

Who is the developer actually in charge of the class balance decisions? What is their twitter handle/name?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heidelstein View Post
    Who is the developer actually in charge of the class balance decisions? What is their twitter handle/name?
    @Warcraftdevs

Deleted
    ptr notes: aura goes from 16 to 20%...

no more said

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CptKnusper View Post

no more said
    I'll take it. 4% is better than nothing. It's better than 3.5%! xD

They better hotfix that asap.

Quote Originally Posted by CptKnusper View Post