Deleted
    Anyone else messing around with the class order talents? Found myself changing 2/3 of them and ofc charger being the quality of life gamechanger doing dailies and looting chests roflin at the rest . Wheelchair free for one hour per day not bad lewl

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stroggylos View Post
    Sad truth is no one knows the exact answer and I don't know who is responsible for keepin the simms uptodate as well. Tbh quite amazed that your t19/t20 combo was outperformed since the pieces were quite high in ilvl. From what I have seen and experienced the difference in leggo combos is quite small (in the range of 1-2% , like 1-2% versatility in off-sets will do lol) and even cloak/sephuz in light movement sims comes close.
    I have continued simming since last time and this is what i now understand. I have so high off Pieces so the t19 is off limits, i watched the string om every sim. And for 1 target fights mastery is shit, and haste is bis! Thats where belt/liadrins comes Close, bit with 2 targets and Dungeons, i got very confused about how high mastery could make difference, i have 42% mastery dropped haste to 21 and Still simmed highest, highlord/cloak is now bis cuz when u proc highlord ring u get uptime on cloak and with t21 buffing judgement (mastery) im exited, Still hunting that min/max Gear through

- - - Updated - - -

Even double ring combo doesnt come far behind!

Anyone else messing around with the class order talents? Found myself changing 2/3 of them and ofc charger being the quality of life gamechanger doing dailies and looting chests roflin at the rest . Wheelchair free for one hour per day not bad lewl
    Hey man, getting that Carrot on a Stick every 6 hours is like a metaphor for how I feel seeing 80% of melee specs get buffed because 15 item levels on Ashbringer is totally going to put us on par with other classes.

Retribution. Scaling. End game content. They say something about doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting different results.

Most current guides puts Mastery equal to crit/versa, even my Sims (Simcraft) put my higher ilvl mastery pieces on top of my lower ilvl versa gear (-10-15 ilvl). But in reality, after trying my new setup on a ToS HM alt run yesterday, I sadly found myself lower in DPS (with roughly the same crit/haste). Versa is still better than Mastery at the moment. Until T21 I suppose, where the Judgement will scale like crazy with mastery with that +60% buff.

Just simmed myself on raidbot for stats weights, versa is ahead, closely followed by crit, then Mastery. I believe this is because I use Cinder and Vial, which scales better with Crit/Versa.

I tried yesterday my new 940 STR/Mastery trinket instead of Vial (higher DPS using Simcraft), the overall dps loss was huge. (ofc, no vial on the burst shows).
    Last edited by Ravingmad; 2017-09-11 at 01:11 PM.

So any rankings for tier2 "traits" from crucible up yet anywhere?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Neldarie View Post
    So any rankings for tier2 "traits" from crucible up yet anywhere?
    https://m.imgur.com/a/ABj6Q from the paladin discord hope it helps

7+ Year Old Account
    I know it's pretty pointless to bring up at this point, but I'm NOT getting over this! Blizzard: "You can't have a leap attack ability because it doesn't fit the class fantasy."

First Arator the Redeemer is allowed to do a leap attack, and now when I decided to quest around and have Turalyon with me, what does he do? Spam of leap attack a lot. </3

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=240890/crash-of-light
    Last edited by Sigxy; 2017-09-18 at 12:04 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    I know it's pretty pointless to bring up at this point, but I'm NOT getting over this! Blizzard: "You can't have a leap attack ability because it doesn't fit the class fantasy."

First Arator the Redeemer is allowed to do a leap attack, and now when I decided to quest around and have Turalyon with me, what does he do? Spam of leap attack a lot. </3

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=240890/crash-of-light
    They gave up on actual "class fantasy" a loooooooooooooooong time ago its just another buzzword they use now to silence anyone who disagrees with them on what little class design there is left for ret which is almost nothing at this point looking at how arms currently plays I dont know why anyone would want to play ret pala over an arms warrior its just a more mobile better made ret paladin at this point. Only reason I still play ret at this point is that the amount of time I have sunk into my paladin which has been my main since almost the start of TBC.

As for why ret dont get cool toys(hell we lost most of our cool stuff as time as gone on) it´s obvious following nerfs and buffs to all classes/specs over the years that blizzard has an "ideal" of what a raid should look like in terms of class distribution and in what specs of said classes should be there. Sadly since the end of WOTLK ret pala has not been part of that "ideal" seeing as in legion they even did their best to nerf ret cleave as soon as they could on top of just flat out nerfing stuff with zero compensation.

"We don't want AoE abilities to be a part of ST rotation"
    *introduce Blade Dance*
    >scumbag bzzd<

Deleted
    Well jumpin around like a golden monkey is not my ideal for ret mobility. Would prefer leaving a trail of light behind (y light fartin) . Now i understand that sometimes for pvp purposes a leap kind of tool would be better than a fast running one but w/e not talking about mechanincs only bout aesthetics.

Well jumpin around like a golden monkey is not my ideal for ret mobility. Would prefer leaving a trail of light behind (y light fartin) . Now i understand that sometimes for pvp purposes a leap kind of tool would be better than a fast running one but w/e not talking about mechanincs only bout aesthetics.
    How about leaping around and leaving a golden fart trail?

Madness will consume you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post
    You can fart only so far, alas.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post
    This graphs would be so epic that paladins wouldnt be allowed to have such a good looking spell. They would remove it after a couple of hours with the excuse of outstanding and imbalanced awesumness

Deleted
    Rejoice boyz, WOG without recharge, only price 3 HOPO .
    Rofl.
    At this point only relief : half dead talent remains the same for me. Only way i would touch WoG would be if it replaced flash, costing mana and not precious hopo and was outside the gcd.
    But thank god they are not planning to change anything else so far.

Care-o-meter shows dead zero.

Shows zero change, too. All they did was remove the redundant "Maximum 2 Charges" from the tooltip. Still has the charges, still takes a minute to refresh each.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Rejoice boyz, WOG without recharge, only price 3 HOPO .
    Rofl.
    At this point only relief : half dead talent remains the same for me. Only way i would touch WoG would be if it replaced flash, costing mana and not precious hopo and was outside the gcd.
    But thank god they are not planning to change anything else so far.
    It could be a tooltip error, or the tooltip is the only thing changed and they haven't actually changed the spell yet. If it's the latter, then they're probably still iterating on whether they want to nerf the spell itself or not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    It could be a tooltip error, or the tooltip is the only thing changed and they haven't actually changed the spell yet. If it's the latter, then they're probably still iterating on whether they want to nerf the spell itself or not.
    Reckon its still in the ptr and they just remove the recharge thingie leaving only the hopo requirements. Still not gonna specc into it : i would like to see what other offhealing utility specs got that cost both gcd and resources for such a minor result.
    Let me save everyone the trouble: there is no such atrocity around and the least we specc into it the more they may understand that it is not suiting w/e they have in mind. Its not cool , not class fantasy, not w/e they have in mind and it needs more (ie keep it outside the gcd, have it gated behind mana and not resources and then some people would consider speccing into it)

Digging through the info for the final boss in the tier: since the boss has a mechanic where there's a spirit realm (aside from the "lulz final boss raid wipe"), how long does it take before Blizzard realizes the Retribution passive has actual value and removes it?

Quote Originally Posted by Vanderhuge View Post
    Digging through the info for the final boss in the tier: since the boss has a mechanic where there's a spirit realm (aside from the "lulz final boss raid wipe"), how long does it take before Blizzard realizes the Retribution passive has actual value and removes it?
    Or it just won´t proc, like divine shield will not work for certain kill mechanics