Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    this post gave my Steed cancer.
    How does one give a metal chair with wheels a lethal disease? The thing works just like the Angler's Raft, just mash space bar and you'll be flying around like there's no tomorrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiaron View Post
    FYI: paladin shines on movement fights...and now go and learn your class.
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...187274#post-14
    and these people have been designing classes......jesus.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiaron View Post
    To be fair: he is no dev, he is a community manager.
    still doesn't help, he's still part of the chain leading to development....its just overall really stupid

I think that CM has a problem.... He needs to find better players to play with, cuz if he says that Paladins are no where near the buttom, he's playing with some subpar players or only other paladins.

Or maybe... He never stepped foot in Tomb, coupd be a possibility

Madness will consume you!!!

It's quite possible he specced retard instead of retribution.

- - - Updated - - -

Especially if you take into consideration the fact that op's question was regarding pvp, yet he answered with dragonslaying bs.

To repeat a few others: He is only a community manager, not a dev. Regardless of the fact it goes to show he has 0 clue on whats exactly going on in his posts and probably is not in mythic or if so is only first couple of bosses.

Deleted
    Hey fellow rets.
    I'm currently levelling a ret pala and i've got a question regarding lvl30 talents; it's between Zeal and The Fires of Justice. I've read Zeal is the way to go single target, but when playing with it I have a lot of stale moments in my rotation (where everything is on CD), it feels a lot more fluent with TFoJ. Does this change when I'm 110 with decent haste levels? What are you playing with, and why?
    Thanks for reading, would appreciate any input.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipologic View Post
    Hey fellow rets.
    I'm currently levelling a ret pala and i've got a question regarding lvl30 talents; it's between Zeal and The Fires of Justice. I've read Zeal is the way to go single target, but when playing with it I have a lot of stale moments in my rotation (where everything is on CD), it feels a lot more fluent with TFoJ. Does this change when I'm 110 with decent haste levels? What are you playing with, and why?
    what tier you're wearing and your haste lvls do affect which is better, Zeal is better atm because of those variables, but overall just sim once you reach 110. I ran TFoJ the whole time lvling because extra HP always feels better.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipologic View Post
    Hey fellow rets.
    Zeal is mainly better for single target if you're using 4set T20. Otherwise it's not likely to be better.

Since the thread regarding balanced balance of ret in tomb was so wisely locked, I have to admit that ret indeed did not lose much in utility department as some crybaby whiners might lead you to think.
    Now I see that clearly.
    Please refrain from speaking your mind or voicing an opinion.

Since the thread regarding balanced balance of ret in tomb was so wisely locked, I have to admit that ret indeed did not lose much in utility department as some crybaby whiners might lead you to think.
    Now I see that clearly.
    Please refrain from speaking your mind or voicing an opinion.
    In the process of gutting Retribution, it lost a lot of its identity as THE versatile spec. Talents were mainly based around utility and movement, and I include off-healing as utility because it was much more significant before the pruning. It actually made a difference, and you could see that. Selfless Healer was *the* ability for saving people as Ret, and they just deleted it. Word of Glory did not have charges, so it didn't feel limiting to use.

Seals aswell.
    Seal damage didn't matter, and it being baked into our damage matters not.
    What mattered was utility we had through them: sustain, raid support, and emps talent as a pinnacle of utility and personal enhancement.
    Auras go that way too. They didn't do much, but they were there, they were part of paladin archetype.
    For feth 's sake protection has retribution aura now.
    Current wog is beyond shit.
    Hof alone doesn't cut it as far as personal mobility goes.
    Etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugna View Post
    and these people have been designing classes......jesus.....
    He edited out the mobility bit too, and did not acknowledge the error.

Quote Originally Posted by Fargus View Post
    I believe this calls for a "cluck-cluck" and a few chicken jokes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fargus View Post
    wow....can't believe he edited it....they can't think nobody knows what archiving is right?

Did some tests with T21 and soon found out that DP procs from the Highlord ring consume the HP reduction from the 4-set making one or the other completely useless. Blizzard really must love finding new and innovative ways to make us suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Redblade View Post
    Did some tests with T21 and soon found out that DP procs from the Highlord ring consume the HP reduction from the 4-set making one or the other completely useless. Blizzard really must love finding new and innovative ways to make us suck.
    I'm pretty sure I already told them about it. They just didn't fix it.

I believe this calls for a "cluck-cluck" and a few chicken jokes.
    Don't know how you guys persist with this class, but I'm happy to have quit the game. Too much of a grindfest. I would have used an alt, but that's months of hoping for the right legendaries at the right time. This game took a nosedive ever since they imported D3 devs.

I love how a CM openly communicates about playing ret and is willing to have a conversation about the spec and the same 2 people in here are circlejerking and shitting all over him.

You guys want things to change for the class, you want Devs to hear your thoughts and feedback but the first time ret has ever had a CM (or even dev) talk about the class you guys decide to shit on him for stating what he thinks.

He’s clearly willing to have a conversation about the class. I have no idea why you people insist on being the problem instead of addressing it.

Not only that but this is the first time I’ve ever seen a CM openly communicate about playing ret. Haven’t seen anyone do that and I started in late 08. You guys are gonna fuck that up real fast and then I bet the same guys who shit on this dude for trying to have a conversation are gonna be the ones that say “they never listen to us fuck these developers”.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    I love how a CM openly communicates about playing ret and is willing to have a conversation about the spec and the same 2 people in here are circlejerking and shitting all over him.

You guys want things to change for the class, you want Devs to hear your thoughts and feedback but the first time ret has ever had a CM (or even dev) talk about the class you guys decide to shit on him for stating what he thinks.

He’s clearly willing to have a conversation about the class. I have no idea why you people insist on being the problem instead of addressing it.

Not only that but this is the first time I’ve ever seen a CM openly communicate about playing ret. Haven’t seen anyone do that and I started in late 08. You guys are gonna fuck that up real fast and then I bet the same guys who shit on this dude for trying to have a conversation are gonna be the ones that say “they never listen to us fuck these developers”.
    So what? Oh wow, a CM is talking about playing ret! Too bad the guy's clueless, as a Blizzard employee he should know better. Even after constructive criticism and suggestions, which there were plenty of, he just words the same thing differently. Is this the sort of feedback he gives higher up the chain? No wonder ret is a wet noodle.

People are sick and tired of being dragged around as some sort of in-house joke. It's been going on for years. Hopefully more people quit, and enough of them, so they actually address this shit properly by getting more competent devs and CMs. I remember the last CM supposedly representing ret, yeah, what a success that was.