Question Choosing the "core" followers for ItemLvL gear upgrades?

Is there an addon that will suggest which followers should get gear upgrades first based on their traits/skills?

I have been using Master Plan addon for garrison missions but it does not seem to have that feature.

I unlocked the majority of followers in WoD but i do not know which ones would be the best choice to first invest ilvl upgrades into.

There probably is an addon that can "math" out the best combination on which followers to upgrade first, but i have not found it on the Curse website?

Actually I think master plan does do this. If you look at a follower, in the upper right corner, you will see either a fist, or a blue square with a gold arrow on it. If you hover your mouse over that square, you will get more info.

The fist means that character is needed for specific missions. If you hover over it, it will show you what missions. Upgrade those users that are required for the missions you desire first.
    The gold arrow means that character's skills are redundant, and not necessary for any missions. upgrade these losers last, or change their skills to make them more useful.