Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Based on some of the retards in this thread, I don't know which group is worse- liberals or communists.

First of all, faggotry needs to be banned. Along with all of it's subgroups. All of you amiably eyed Tumblr retards need to fuck off as well. We live in a country where prostitution is legal in a few counties yet this LGBT bullshit is legal nationwide and is far worse. *cough cucks cough* And the actual hot chicks who "support it" aren't fooling me.Speaking from personal experience, met many "LGBT supporting" women that were dripping wet from my legitimately liberal hating, cuckold hating, cock. You think I'm joking but I'm dead serious. And these women are legitimately hot as fuck and have the same views as I do just pose that they support the retarded policies to seem nice. But yeah the legitimate democrat women have faces that can stop a clock. But yeah, guess the moralfags in charge of the prostitution laws still haven't reassessed their priorities and want to help faggots get gender neutral bathrooms (the idea of which is disgusting, and I thank fuck I don't frequent public bathrooms) instead of promoting safe sex.

Secondly, I believe the gap between the lesser races and up-to-par white people will be larger than it has been a while. This is good news to me, because I believe this will help the sane people in the country. I've already lived this reality my entire life. To give you an idea, I live in an area where the PUBLIC high school is 99% white, 0.9% asian and 0.1% other. And that 0.9% asian and 0.1% other is the good kind of asian and other.

On the topic of Mexicans, they need to be given a reality check. I fail to understand what makes them think that they are entitled to make weird noises at 11 am while cutting the grass. Some of us are coming down from a xanax fueled banger and need some quiet, what the fuck do we pay you for.

Oh yeah, and most of all America needs to be decucked. I can't go close to ANYWHERE on the regular internet without seeing something that pisses me off. Just the other day I saw some retard on Facebook say he doesn't play GTA because other games treat women better. Wanted to message this faggot and tell him off but he was such a fucking loser that I couldn't do it. Take even this fucking site for example. I get banned time and time again because the cucks that run this website have some kind of blood pact with Blizzard to make all posts either 100% saccharine, or you get banned within seconds. This is clearly to make fat chicks and amiably eyed feet fucking tumblr moralfag little guys feel welcome to do their retarded ass LFR. Speaking of the game itself, look at the silence system. Offend a cuck, get banned by a cuck. Cucks still together in packs. Cucks are the guys who go out to eat instead of party their entire high school career. Cucks are the chronic minimum wage 50 hours a week to come home to LFR players. Cucks are the ones who suggested LFR and LFD in the first place, fuck that shit.

Damn. I haven't played this game for real in years. Anyone know the new center of scum and villainy? It used to be Illidan. I mean, back in the day I would AH an item on an alt and go on my main and spam wtb this for 30k when I posted it for 20k and some retard bought it. Then I did the exact fucking thing again. And the same exact fucking retard bought it. Then that same retard joined my fucking cash cow guild a month later. And what did the cucks do? They took away something great like cash flow because MORALS. About as cringy as Tai Lopez's KNOWLEDGE. In fact, so many cucks reported my cash flow pyramid schemes/ AH "scams"/etc. that a GM whispered me despite me not breaking any rules at all. Had like 1000 morons in that guild, just ran a /ginfo everytime someone joined to ensure it was an actual new account. Set up some bullshit rank system, bought like 100k worth of gold every few months for repairs to a select few figureheads and tripled my investment into that shit doing nothing.Wasn't even about the gold, it was just about the sport of it all and Blizzard ruined one of my fucking hobbies. All because this game now caters to the cucks. It's exactly like fish and chips with White Fish. No thanks.

But yeah, if anything though why the FUCK would you EVER elect a woman to be president. Seriously consider that. A woman in charge is bound to fail and would even make cringelord-catering policies like FDR's look good. *inb4 Why do you diss the best president? -some cuck that listened to his shitty middle class public school teacher*

ALL IN ALL: If you are a voter and you do not vote for Donald Trump, you are indeed a fucking retard. More specifically you are a. a cuckold b. emasculated by your fat chick girlfriend c. a kissless virgin d. moralfag white knight amiably eyed retard e. shit tier in game and in real life and ate your $2 chinese takeout as you watched that Rumun Kripparian's video of the Blizzcon unboxing, the event of which you DREAM of attending to pick up chicks (bring a construction crane used for skyscrapers) but can't seem to afford because your minimum wage job at Target scraping the waste of the mentally ill off the walls in the gender neutral bathrooms doesn't provide enough income.

Quote Originally Posted by JesterJoeForTrump View Post
    -snip-
    I think someone needs their safe space. Triggered hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakexe View Post
    I think someone needs their safe space. Triggered hard.
    That seems to be the general outlook of the cucks when contested.

lol gotta love the sock accounts. no filter and no reason to take them seriously, just pure entertainment.

That seems to be the general outlook of the cucks when contested.
    Says the person who can't even go online without being offended.

Oh yeah, and most of all America needs to be decucked. I can't go close to ANYWHERE on the regular internet without seeing something that pisses me off. Just the other day I saw some retard on Facebook say he doesn't play GTA because other games treat women better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dark Knight View Post
    if trump wins, jon might get his own HBO show

vote drump!
    He is getting the show regardless, they are hoping to get the show moving before November.

Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    Fox news is pretty much the Republican party's mouthpiece. It's not that different from RT and the Kremlin.
    I wonder when Huffpo gave you libs the marching orders to tie Putin into all this because it's been all the rage lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    All republicans?
    It seems to be just aimed at Trump and his supporters.
    Supposedly, being a Republican in itself isn't a bad thing. They used to be one of two major political streams in the US. The Republicans we see these days seem to represent a cancerous growth rather than the original idea within that party.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Hey now, while Jon has taught me a lot about politics and political hypocrisy, my recreational time playing Pokemon Go has taught me that Team Valor are a bunch of shit heads.

Some of the funniest moments in Jon's daily show were just him playing clips of Fox news or some other conservative outlet saying one thing then later saying the complete opposite at a later time, a la this appearance. I fail to understand how Trevor Noah just... can't do something that simple.
    Trevor Noah does do that except he also shows the racist shits which frankly is what makes people feel unconformable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like the "Sanders DESTROYS Clinton", this is just clickbait and over sensationalized.