Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Teucer View Post
    Whats the deal with the timeline at the end of the comic?
    WoW 2 confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathiest View Post
    New Comic: World of Warcraft: Legion #4 - "Anduin: Son of the Wolf"

If Anduin was just finding out that his father has been slain in battle... than why does he have his father's sword?!

the sword and his father's body were brought back to SW along with the note he wrote to Anduin on the skyfire while on approach to the broken isles.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Teucer View Post
    Whats the deal with the timeline at the end of the comic?

it either confirms that through the use of the exodar we go to argus, former homeworld of the draenei, now homeworld of the burning legion and take the fight to them after repelling them from azeroth, or, and this is my own personal speculation, the legion has overwhelmed azeroth and SW/IF have fallen, and the exodar is the last remaining outpost for the free people of azeroth, and this "last chance" may well be something that has the opportunity to win the war on azeroth and save the world from annihilation but comes with a heavy cost, hence why Anduin is slightly hesitant when getting up and issuing the order to execute.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am pretty sure one of the MoP short stories also shows Valen had a vision about the boys future saying much the same thing. In the same story it told that the Exodar had been repaired.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, now Blizzard can never ever ever kill off Velen or Anduin without some major shenanigans lest they feel the wrath of Internet nerds.

So it's safe to say Anduin becomes a Paladin using a hammer of light on the demon?

While these changes were made to improve system and server performance
    Wow, they're trying to sell this shit pretty hard huh? I've had better server performance in f2p games.

Loving these comics!! Also cant wait to see the Legion in game cinematics, especially the kings death.

This comic ending in my opinion goes even further than the Legion... I think the Legion and even Sargeras are no more at that point and Andwyn is taking the Exodar and leading the Army of Light to face the Void Lords. Fuck, this could even be the last campaign of Warcraft 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Scroolooseuk View Post
    Loving these comics!! Also cant wait to see the Legion in game cinematics, especially the kings death.
    XD yeap cant wait

10+ Year Old Account
    The new site sucks when having to search the Forum.