Deleted

A New Gaming Mouse

hello all. im looking to buy a gaming mouse to play in legion & was wondering what a good option would be?
    it needs atleast 6 buttons is easy to handle & one that lasts.
    im prepared to spend up to £70 on one, if that makes things easier.
    any help would be greatly appreciated, ty.
    i forgot to mention i was left handed, which might cause me a problem.
    Last edited by mmoc4e24d898ce; 2016-07-24 at 05:40 PM.

First of all, all mice and hands are different so to make a better choice you should test anything you might buy in person first.

Look into Logitech G600, Razer Naga (numerous reports of being indurable), Corsair Scimitar, SteelSeries MMO Mouse.

Deleted
    Big fan of the logitech M500, had one for around 5 years before it broke (mostly due to me breaking something, it would have lasted a little longer if I hadn't) and instantly bought a new one of the same version. The downside is that it only has 5 buttons if that 6th is something you are really looking for.

Having said that, it only costs 30 euros.

Like the guy above said, try to just go to a shop and try out different ones to see how well they fit your hands (I have relatively large hands so this one fits me well).

Deleted

Don't get a Naga but if you do then get the warranty because it has a 99% chance of breaking 3 times in the first year.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    Honestly I use a right handed Razer Deathadder Chroma and I love it it's simple and I've had 0 issues with it. You could buy a left version of it aswell (might take some looking) but they are definitely out there. Or if you want to burn a bit more money for fancy levels look at a Logitech G900 Chaos Specturm I do believe that's an ambidextorus mouse.

There are plenty of other options these are just my favorites.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    I'd edit that into the first post, or people might not realize and give the wrong advice.

Some googling says Logitech have the MX610 with 10 programmable buttons for left handed. I can very much recommend Logitech, so maybe check that one out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darklogrus View Post
    Don't get a Naga but if you do then get the warranty because it has a 99% chance of breaking 3 times in the first year.
    then I must be in that one percent. I treat my mouse like shit and mines still fine 3 years later.

I've been with Logitech for over 10 years and the earliest I've seen one break is 3 years, which is pretty nice considering that I game a lot.

Logitech: Designed to move you.

Quote Originally Posted by lokithor View Post
    then I must be in that one percent. I treat my mouse like shit and mines still fine 3 years later.
    Nah, people just like to hate. Every company has monday products, Razer just gets most shit, cause they had some really bad products in the past with reliability issues.

Quote Originally Posted by lokithor View Post
    I'd have been happy with 3 years this one barely made it a year and this was probably the slowest Pc gaming year I have had.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgreenthump View Post
    Nah, people just like to hate. Every company has monday products, Razer just gets most shit, cause they had some really bad products in the past with reliability issues.
    Naa, this would be the second Naga that has broken on me. I chalked up the first one to just bad luck and wear an tear. My newest one barely made it a year and the scroll wheel now spasms when I try and use it. Which is odd considering its the least used part of the mouse. Nothing gaming wise has been bound to it and it only see use when I'm scrolling through a document.

I'm not sure about the companys other products so I know that hasn't swayed me into being hesitant towards another Naga purchase. I guess I just expected better durability out of a 80$ mouse then a year.