Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    I think i copy your profile and put it in Lua code to run, only thing is when i run it i get Line 1: blah blah blah unexpected symbol near |^|

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    You can copy my profile and paste it into the bar on the bottom. Then click import and by string. Usually it'd best to overwrite your current.
    ok let me try that

That worked a charm, thanks Chesder

Deleted
    thanks for this, works really well

15+ Year Old Account
    Now ive tested it and i dont know if its me but it seems slow on the rotational change, as i say its probably me and will give it a test in lfr tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Tart View Post
    Now ive tested it and i dont know if its me but it seems slow on the rotational change, as i say its probably me and will give it a test in lfr tomorrow.
    Sadly Paladins play patiently now. On average you'll use spenders 2 times in a row in a single Judgment debuff and depending on talent choices you will generate HP faster or slower.

he is saying the addon on it self is slow to change

Quote Originally Posted by forcefaith14 View Post
    he is saying the addon on it self is slow to change
    Make sure the addon is up to date and check your memory usage. From testing myself just now I haven't come across a bug like this so I'm not sure what could be causing it.

So, I copied after the last two updates, and it's doing a weird thing; it might be isolated to Crusader Strike and Zeal, but the icon (center) doesn't disappear when the ability(s) are on cooldown, where it seemed like it was doing that before (if that was intended, I liked it). Crusader Strike isn't as noticeable due to The Fires of Justice leaving little hang time, but it's very noticeable on Zeal; I kept hitting it b/c the icon was up but the ability was on cooldown, so nothing happened.
    The rotation will suggest Bow when under 4 HP then CS when under 5. Judgment will show when you have 4 or 5 HP, 4 when CS and BoW are on CD.
    So because of this, Zeal (and CS) will be shown in center even though it's still on cooldown, but it won't then dynamically switch to something else, like BoW, to compensate and the whole rotation stalls out.

On another note, I used Execution Sentence on a boss and sometimes it's putting Judgement "on deck" after ES, but when you spend the Holy Power on ES, the basic CS/Zeal/TV part kicks back in and Judgement doesn't come up again in the center before ES expires.
    Last edited by Bormec; 2016-07-25 at 07:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bormec View Post
    So, I copied after the last two updates, and it's doing a weird thing; it might be isolated to Crusader Strike and Zeal, but the icon (center) doesn't disappear when the ability(s) are on cooldown, where it seemed like it was doing that before (if that was intended, I liked it). Crusader Strike isn't as noticeable due to The Fires of Justice leaving little hang time, but it's very noticeable on Zeal; I kept hitting it b/c the icon was up but the ability was on cooldown, so nothing happened.So because of this, Zeal (and CS) will be shown in center even though it's still on cooldown, but it won't then dynamically switch to something else, like BoW, to compensate and the whole rotation stalls out.

On another note, I used Execution Sentence on a boss and sometimes it's putting Judgement "on deck" after ES, but when you spend the Holy Power on ES, the basic CS/Zeal/TV part kicks back in and Judgement doesn't come up again in the center before ES expires.
    I set up CS/Zeal to show 1 second before its available. Mostly to buffer you for GCDs but if you want you can lower that by going into the Conditions and lowering the Spell Cooldown from <1 to 0 (Usable)

As for Ex Sentence. That spell is a little tricky to set up. If you have a haste buff its cooldown may actually not line up very well with judgement. I tried to give it a bit more logic and it should function well 95% of the time but it still needs some work.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually I see the issue. I'll fix it now so it won't happen.

- - - Updated - - -

A new version is available here.

- Fixed an error with Spell ID's and the Zeal Talent

You should only use ES when it is suggested in the middle. The cooldown tracker is there incase you want to wing it, but the priority list is set up to always get the damage boost from Judgment.

I shall try this out forthwith, thank you Patient one

I hope it was fixed for you

- - - Updated - - -

Latest version has fixed racial cooldown tracking

- - - Updated - - -

I'll be updating the addon for beta soon to function and emphasize "Wake of Ashes" . Currently testing Artifact Trait tracking.

Deleted
    Thanks for sharing this, really appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    I hope it was fixed for you
    Yep, sure was, flows real nice. Thanks again!

I'll be making a Quality of Life change soon that will allow the ability to more easily move icons around and customize the Profile. Be sure to check back soon for the update.

Quote Originally Posted by Tart View Post
    I've noticed this too though I'm not sure what is causing it. The rotation itself is fine but the addon is always 500ms or so behind in these changes. By the time it updates the rotation, you're already at least 1, if not behind by 2 attacks/GCDs.

Quote Originally Posted by balatro View Post
    I've noticed this too though I'm not sure what is causing it. The rotation itself is fine but the addon is always 500ms or so behind in these changes. By the time it updates the rotation, you're already at least 1, if not behind by 2 attacks/GCDs.
    Personally I haven't had this issue come up. Make sure you have the most recent version available on the very first post on this thread and if the problem persists I'll look at whats happening further.

Thanks for the quick reply Chesder - I certainly have the latest profile that you've provided.

Quote Originally Posted by balatro View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply Chesder - I certainly have the latest profile that you've provided.
    I've been using the profile during our raids tonight and haven't come across anything like the lag that you describe. I would like to point out that I have set Crusader Strike/Zeal and Blade of Justice (and all it's talent options) to appear 0.5 - 1 second in advance of their cooldown being ready.

This is done mostly to allow for less icon flipping and get you ready with the next attack. What you might be noticing is the perceived notion that attacks are laggy when in fact you're using them on cooldown.

Outside that the only other alternative could be a client side issue with the addon itself.

What I'd suggest trying for now is delete the entirety of my profile and create a bar that has two icons on it. Make them Spell Cooldowns and track the abilities you think are lagging behind. Use those abilities on cooldown and see if the icons appear less laggy. If that is the case then it may just be a simple matter of lowering the buffer time for the icons to appear in my profile. If the results are the same then that would indicate a client side issue.

very nice work. If you may add a link for addon download under the main page. In addition, is it possible to modify your profile in a way so we got to choose either to use TV or DS as a finisher ? Just a small option to switch between them

Quote Originally Posted by cloudio View Post
    very nice work. If you may add a link for addon download under the main page. In addition, is it possible to modify your profile in a way so we got to choose either to use TV or DS as a finisher ? Just a small option to switch between them
    You can use whichever you would prefer. The addon shows the icon for TV but it is really only tracking the cost. If you use DS in its place it will still function normally.

Just curious where everyone's Damage is using this add-on. I tried it out and I like it, but I cant help but feel like im missing on something. I am doing on average about 59k in 734 i level and before the patch I was doing closer to 90-110k sustained.