Page 1 of 10
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1

    Enhance Weakauras - Patch 7.0.3

    IF A MOD SEES THIS CAN YOU CHANGE THE TITLE OF THE THREAD TO "[Enhancement] Legion Weakauras"



    IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR RESTORATION WEAKAURAS I RECOMMEND THIS (CLICK ME)



    UPDATED: 1/13/2017 @9:39PM EST

    Here is the a link to the current and always current version of the WA.

    v1.09 is live!
    https://wago.io/41_PPihvZ

    Also, please like the video - and subscribe to my youtube channel.



    How it Looks



    Bloodlust / Heroism / Timewarp / Sated & How it Works



    Please understand this is the way it is because there is a possibility that you may need to cast lust for someone. In Legion if you die after Bloodlust was cast then you still retain the sated debuff. However; if you die before bloodlust was cast you will not have the sated debuff. This means that if a party member dies before bloodlust is cast, and you battle res them and then bloodlust may be casted for them.


    Bloodlust/Heroism is not on cooldown - and YOU do not have the sated debuff.


    Bloodlust/Heroism is not on cooldown - and YOU have the sated debuff.


    Bloodlust/Heroism is on cooldown - and YOU have the sated debuff.




    Maelstrom bar




    According to information by Wordup if you're over 90 maelstrom you'll want to drop maelstrom by using lavalash, or other maelstrom abilities. So this just gives you a little bit more information and may help you know when you should drop it.

    Also, if you decide you don't want to have the maelstrom bar change color the old one is still in there - you just have to disable the two new ones, and re-enable the old maelstrom bar.



    Not So Frequently Asked Questions

    Q: Doomwinds?
    A: Yes Doomwinds is in, and will be activated at level 101. I wanted to be able to make this so that way after you get the artifact doomwinds is available on the WA. If you're currently using it at 100 before the legion arrives you won't have to worry about it being on your screen.

    Q: Potions?
    A: Currently updated for legion Old War.

    Q: I don't like the bottom row with the potions / and lust.. how do I get rid of it?
    A: You can either delete those from the group, or deactivate by checking the never box in the load section.

    Q: Will this be updated?
    A: Sure absolutely when it needs to be.

    Q: Are all the talents in?
    A: Yep.. all the talents are in. As you change your spec, the Weakaura will change along with it.

    Q: Some of the WA's aren't working.. ?
    A: Alrighty, so first off make sure you have the latest version of Weakauras. Having an outdated version may cause issues.

    Q: My game goes to not-responding when importing, what do I do?
    A: You should try and let your game sit for a few minutes with it saying "not-responding" before exiting it out. Many times importing large WA's will cause your game to do that. The only solution is to let it load.

    Q: The icons to all the buttons are dark! How do I fix this?
    A: First check if you have the addon Masque, or use the ElvUI package. Very likely either one is skinning the WA. You'll need to disable both from covering the WA. You can find them in the options of the addon / UI Package.

    Changelog:


    v1.09 - Updated for 7.1.5... uhh Lightning bolt, better FoA tracking. Feral Spirit timers. Probably something else I'm forgetting since I'm sick and miserable.

    v1.08 - Deadly grace changed to Old war, Boulderfist and Wind Shear timers added. Sorry for delay on this one folks, I know A LOT of you have been asking for it.

    v1.07 - Reduced the size of the weakaura to 80% of the original. A larger version will no longer be support. Sorry.. :/ Also, I have added in the legion potions.

    v.1.06 - Added Brands ending animations + rename a few things.

    v1.05 - Added multilingual support ( I think ) & added Crash Lightning timers.

    v1.04 - Added the button to change color to a darker blue when your ability is not on cooldown, and you don't have enough maelstrom to use the ability. Also a few other bug fixes that people were experiencing. So far so good.

    v1.03 - Added changing color maelstrom bar, and option to change it back. Adjusted the color of the maelstrom bar, and increased the text size. I also figured out how to make the text "maelstrom" disappear from the bar. So yeah. Overall a good update.

    v1.02 - Fixed doomwinds, thx Apoxiosis!

    v1.01 - Adding a few more buttons on the left side, moved 2nd row of talents, and added in other shaman CD's to the 4 cluster on the left side... also added potions & lust to the bottom row.

    v1.00 - 7/23/2016 : Nothing! Was posted for the first time.
    Last edited by Gulrok; 2017-01-14 at 02:36 AM. Reason: Updated!

  2. #2
    Man this is great, thanks for sharing!

  3. #3

  4. #4
    The DW Rdy and DW Buff (For doomwinds) strings aren't locked to enhancement shaman and therefore load on any and all characters that enter combat. It's an easy fix- just /wa, go to the buffs, under the "Load" tab, check "Class" and "Specialization", and under the dropdown menu, choose Shaman and Enhancement. That will tell them they should only load in combat if the player is on an enhancement shaman.

    Just letting you know, I'm sure there's plenty that won't read this and not know how to fix it. I understand OP knows how to fix it, just giving a heads up for anyone else.

    The setup as a whole is really nice. i like it.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoxiosis View Post
    The DW Rdy and DW Buff (For doomwinds) strings aren't locked to enhancement shaman and therefore load on any and all characters that enter combat. It's an easy fix- just /wa, go to the buffs, under the "Load" tab, check "Class" and "Specialization", and under the dropdown menu, choose Shaman and Enhancement. That will tell them they should only load in combat if the player is on an enhancement shaman.

    Just letting you know, I'm sure there's plenty that won't read this and not know how to fix it. I understand OP knows how to fix it, just giving a heads up for anyone else.

    The setup as a whole is really nice. i like it.
    I really appreciate that! I overlooked it.

    The weakaura has been updated.

  6. #6
    Crash Lighting and Stormstrike cooldowns both don't work for me. I use the skill and the button stays on with no timer.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Refskeg View Post
    Crash Lighting and Stormstrike cooldowns both don't work for me. I use the skill and the button stays on with no timer.
    Strange, do you have the most updated version of WA?

    When I started making it I was having issues with an outdated WA version.

  8. #8
    Please upload this to wago.io. That's become the official location to store your WA. One of the big benefits to using that is you can update your WA, include a change log, and it all stays the same URL.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Gulrok View Post
    Strange, do you have the most updated version of WA?

    When I started making it I was having issues with an outdated WA version.
    I also deleted my version and reimported it into my WA's to see if I could experience the same issue. - I did not.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteyez07 View Post
    Please upload this to wago.io. That's become the official location to store your WA. One of the big benefits to using that is you can update your WA, include a change log, and it all stays the same URL.
    Done! I made an account as well. Good idea!

  10. #10
    When i try to set your weakaura to always on my wow goes into not responding. could be just me though

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Gulrok View Post
    Strange, do you have the most updated version of WA?

    When I started making it I was having issues with an outdated WA version.

    Updated WA2 and used your Wago link and works.

    Thanks a lot.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by bigitup View Post
    When i try to set your weakaura to always on my wow goes into not responding. could be just me though
    There are 66 weak auras in the group, so it may cause your game to lag when importing.

    You should try importing - and just let your game sit for a minute or two without closing it out. It then should work for you.

  13. #13
    Great work!
    However, for me the whole set of auras sits too low in the screen, overlapping with some of my action bars. Is it possible to move the whole group upwards a bit?

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by RevTK View Post
    Great work!
    However, for me the whole set of auras sits too low in the screen, overlapping with some of my action bars. Is it possible to move the whole group upwards a bit?
    You can move them all yourself when u open weakauras and click on the group. you should see a box in that is movable.

    Also,
    Gulrok, I tried that. left it and it did boot me out but when i came back it was there so thanks

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by bigitup View Post
    You can move them all yourself when u open weakauras and click on the group. you should see a box in that is movable.

    Also,
    Gulrok, I tried that. left it and it did boot me out but when i came back it was there so thanks
    Glad you got it to work! How do you like it?

  16. #16
    Hey. Loving this WA. I got a question. Is it possible to make the maelstrom bar change colour when it is above a certain threshold (i.e. 100)?

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Gulrok View Post
    Glad you got it to work! How do you like it?
    Working pretty well. Using it on beta atm

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaeros View Post
    Hey. Loving this WA. I got a question. Is it possible to make the maelstrom bar change colour when it is above a certain threshold (i.e. 100)?
    Hey Jaeros. I'm currently at work and get off in about 7-8 hrs. ( eh EMS life .. ) so I can't give a definite answer yet... Or even try and play with it.

    Anyway I actually don't know.. But I can certainly try and see if I can come up with something. I think making it grayish at below the cost of storm strike is a good idea, blue in between storm strike and 90, and then red at 90 or higher.

    I still consider myself a weak aura novice.. But I appreciate the kind reviews!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaeros View Post
    Hey. Loving this WA. I got a question. Is it possible to make the maelstrom bar change colour when it is above a certain threshold (i.e. 100)?
    Ok Jaeros, I've been working on it a little bit - I'm going release a version later tonight with exactly what you're asking. I like it! Thanks for the suggestion.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Updated: v1.03

    Maelstrom color changing bar added.

  19. #19
    have you thought about incorporating the crash lightning buff state?

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by treeqt View Post
    have you thought about incorporating the crash lightning buff state?
    Hmm... go into detail about what you mean. I am not sure what a crash lightning buff state is..

    Edit: Im a loser.. I went to a training dummy.. duh the buff crash lightning gives you.

    Edit Edit: As for an answer to that - Crash lightning is a pretty regularly used ability.. considering the buff it gives doesn't really affect our priority ( ex: if not having the buff required us to refresh it like flametongue ) I feel like it might be a wasted buff to track... very similar to the Landslide talent.
    Last edited by Gulrok; 2016-07-26 at 01:43 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •