Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Hi
    Thank you to sharing this amazing WA, but I don't get why I don't have the timer on my Stormstrike and my Crash lighting,
    My WA is update, and I copy the WA from your Wago,
    Help will be apprecriate if possible

Hey Gurlok. awesome weakaura, minimal tweaking needed to get it to suit my needs. one thing i did wonder about, could you add a audio ping when flametongue and frostbrand are near to, or if its easier, off, and need to be refreshed? i haven't had a chance to fiddle with your string, but I'm a wa nub and doubt id get it anyway, and saw it on broomies wa, and it was awesomely useful. just a thought, either way, you made a epic wa, thanks for all your efforts.

What happened to making a resto version for me to mess with?!

Quote Originally Posted by Staryu View Post
    What happened to making a resto version for me to mess with?!
    Pftt... the way you sounded I thought you weren't interested in it then! "I'd check it out"

Haha. I'll start.. promise! I play resto too..
    Last edited by Gulrok; 2016-07-30 at 03:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gulrok View Post
    Pftt... the way you sounded I thought you weren't interested in it then! "I'd check it out"

Haha. I'll start.. promise! I play resto too..
    Well I was just saying I'm sure there's things from the artifact I'll want to track..
    Make sure to include a cloudburst totem one too

So, when my abilities is off cooldown they are pretty much still toned down. Not as much as when they are on cooldown, but still pretty dark. I dont know how to describe it, but i hope you understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Shancii View Post
    So, when my abilities is off cooldown they are pretty much still toned down. Not as much as when they are on cooldown, but still pretty dark. I dont know how to describe it, but i hope you understand.
    Take a screenshot.. I have no idea what you're describing.

Can't post screenshot because of my low postcount, lol.

But it's like the WA's are much darker than the abilities on my actionbar. In your video the WA's looks exactly the same as on your actionbar.

are you using Masque Shancii?

Nope - nothing has changed since the video.. not using Masque at all.. no skins or anything.

Is this what you see? The reason is yes - the WA is slightly darker when the abilities are on cooldown. I have yet to be able to perfectly math the same darkness of the default UI.

But I really don't look at my actionbars .. I could probably hide them and play just fine. So it doesn't bug me. I'll have to see if I can adjsut the colors to be closer to the "ability on cooldown" shade.

Thanks for the reply, but i dont mean only when they are on cooldown. All the WA's are toned down all the time. The Bloodlust/pot CD's for example, are as toned down as the Crash Lightning WA when you dont have enough maelstrom for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shancii View Post
    Thanks for the reply, but i dont mean only when they are on cooldown. All the WA's are toned down all the time. The Bloodlust/pot CD's for example, are as toned down as the Crash Lightning WA when you dont have enough maelstrom for it.
    Make 1 more post, and you can post images... ( @ 10 )

So, i deleted Masque and everything is good now. Sorry for bothering you.
    Last edited by Shancii; 2016-07-30 at 06:13 PM.

Ahh!

There was your problem!

No worries I wasn't bothered. I am glad it is now working for you. I was pretty confused haha. However - I can put this is the Not-so frequently asked questions just incase someone else comes up with this problem as well.

You may be able to keep Masque.. just change a few settings. I'll look into it later this evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Gulrok View Post
    Ahh!

There was your problem!

No worries I wasn't bothered. I am glad it is now working for you. I was pretty confused haha. However - I can put this is the Not-so frequently asked questions just incase someone else comes up with this problem as well.

You may be able to keep Masque.. just change a few settings. I'll look into it later this evening.
    Yeah, ill check into it aswell. Keep up the good work!

You can go into Masque settings and have it ignore specific WeakAuras or all WeakAuras. In case you still want Masque to skin something else for you.

http://i.imgur.com/4SYnZce.png
    Author, Hekili, a priority helper addon.

So, i deleted Masque and everything is good now. Sorry for bothering you.
    I had this same issue, but it wasn't Masque that was causing it. It was Elvui. Once i disabled WeakAuras from Elvui's addon skins it worked fine. And i was able to use Masque on it as well. Hope this helps!

Thanks guys. I'll update my NFAQ for some information regarding the Masque and ElvUI issues.

- - - Updated - - -

For the record - I'm not making a resto version like previously stated.

Deleted
    Not sure if this has been suggested already but it might be a good idea to have tracker for the Crash Lightning buff just to keep track if we need to refresh it for AoE. I've made a couple of attempts at implementing it myself but im not proficient enough with WA to do it... my solution combats with the crash lightning cd part.