Question please,requirement of maximum distance macro in Legion 7.03

Hello, everybody, I'm a totally fresh gamer in WoW, and need a new maximum distance macros in Legion 7.03, because the used one for last patch of 6.2 has been invalid, I check one plug-in on Curse, but I do not need it ,just want the macros for inserting

Many thanks ,everybody.

10+ Year Old Account
    They don't exist anymore. The maximum distance you can set in the Interface > Camera menu is the highest the game is allowed to go now.

So ,excuse me , Mr Tai Rin, do you know the macros of the interface to set the highest distance, because it is much higher than that of default setting in the game.

thank you very much.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tai Rin View Post
    They don't exist anymore. The maximum distance you can set in the Interface > Camera menu is the highest the game is allowed to go now.
    So ,excuse me , Mr Tai Rin, do you know the macros of the interface to set the highest distance, because it is much higher than that of default setting in the game.

thank you very much.

Im almost positive your trolling or trying to stir up some people here. Ill bite either way, just in case you actually dont know. Tai Rin is right, gotta go to Interface>>>>Camera and then slide it to far. Thats the best you can do.

He is trying to say there is NO LONGER a macro that can change the highest distance for your camera. They have removed that option in 7.0.3. You can look through blue posts about this change, it's been a topic of a lot of controversy. The farthest you can get the Camera to go is in the Interface -> Camera and set the slider to far. There are no more macros that increase it beyond this level, it's been disabled. No longer in the API. Not possible without modifying the game's actual code. Sorry.

Here is the blue post from Watcher about this issue. Hope this clears up any confusion or ignorance you still have on the topic.

us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20745744692#18
    Last edited by Lethim; 2016-07-23 at 03:14 AM.

Deleted
    There are no macro's anymore, like he just explained. You need to go to Interface --> Camera and then move the slider all the way to the right. You cannot move the camera further back than that, simply because the developers removed the option to do so. Macro or no macro.

Edit: hehe, 3 same time posts.
    Last edited by mmoc4df2ab8a0e; 2016-07-23 at 03:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're new, you'll get used to it. If not, should just complain in one of the other threads.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verano View Post

thank you very much.

- - - Updated - - -

thank you very much.
    It. Doesn't. Exist.

The maximum distance you can zoom out if what's available in the UI settings. Blizzard changed it in patch 7.0.3
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

It is no longer possible to zoom the camera out beyond what the default settings allow. They broke the CVAR functionality with 7.0, despite near-universal negative feedback about it.

You can read more about the change in this thread, and I'd encourage you to voice your thoughts on the official forums if we ever want to persuade the devs to see sense on this topic.