Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Thx for the links

Good day.

Total beginner with WeakAuras, looking for one that would pop out and flash VE icon either itself or some sort of pop up in the middle of screen when I`m ready for VF?

Quote Originally Posted by Jstylez31 View Post
    My question to the wa2 experts in here: Is there a way to make it so the countdown for SWP and VT turns green or red or something with < 3 seconds left so I know when I am in the window of casting it again without wasting any damage?

Is it even still 3 seconds or below where you get the full damage out for the recast?
    I really appreciate twintops for sharing what he made, Thank you!
    I believe 3 seconds is still right.

You can custom code the color for the icon itself to change with time, but I dont believe you can change the color of the text that way. You could obviously layer 2 auras to achieve the effect, but meh. Personally I recommend using bars for dot timers

Quote Originally Posted by Fruujik View Post
    Good day.

Total beginner with WeakAuras, looking for one that would pop out and flash VE icon either itself or some sort of pop up in the middle of screen when I`m ready for VF?
    This is REALLY easy to do, you need to at least look at the addon and try it yourself before asking how to do essentially the most basic thing possible..

I remember seeing something about tips on how to resize it if we want to make the insanity bar narrower. Was that a thread post or mentioned in Discord, @Twintop?

I have a somewhat similar setup but I have one question for you: do you find it valuable having Holy Word cooldowns as bars as well as icons? I've been rolling with just the icons and it has seemed difficult to keep track of the changing cooldown times just because they're so small

http://prntscr.com/bw7umw

Do you know what that button is on the left, where arcane torrent would is but on the left? It has a double timer, and it only last 6 seconds.. any ideas how to fix the double timer? And what is it anyways Im little lost on just that button. Awesome work by the way! Really enjoy this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jstylez31 View Post
    I am new to the whole weak auras thing but I have been digging in. I got your insanity bar and shadow word: death tracker up and running. Then I tried to get familiar with the addon and make my own custom Shadow word pain and vampiric touch tracker. I got those working and it displays their time left on target great.

My question to the wa2 experts in here: Is there a way to make it so the countdown for SWP and VT turns green or red or something with < 3 seconds left so I know when I am in the window of casting it again without wasting any damage?

Is it even still 3 seconds or below where you get the full damage out for the recast?
    I really appreciate twintops for sharing what he made, Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by dennisdkramer View Post
    I believe 3 seconds is still right.

You can custom code the color for the icon itself to change with time, but I dont believe you can change the color of the text that way. You could obviously layer 2 auras to achieve the effect, but meh. Personally I recommend using bars for dot timers
    Pandemic range is 30% of the DoT's duration. That's what I have set to turn red at for SWP (4.2 sec) and VT (5.4sec) in some other WAs on my WAGO.IO profile. You can change the color on the WA after importing to be green instead of red.

Quote Originally Posted by Caladia View Post
    I remember seeing something about tips on how to resize it if we want to make the insanity bar narrower. Was that a thread post or mentioned in Discord, @Twintop?
    I made a post with instructions in this thread higher up (like post #30 or something around that).
    @TwintopTahoe Twintop @ Illidan-US HowToPriest
    Simulate Your Character on Beotorch! https://www.beotorch.com/

10+ Year Old Account
    Sweet thanks!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sixthumbs View Post
    Neither am I Updating them on Sunday and adding Pics to the WAGO.io thing.

edit:

found a screenshot:

Upper row WAs (including Holy): https://wago.io/4kgPKAqPb
    Lower row WAs (Disc only): https://wago.io/4kgPKAqPb

Note again: These WAs are back from an older beta build when PtW had a cooldown, Light's Wrath functioned differently and SM cost more mana. I will update both groups on sunday once I have access.
    I copied the top one however it ended up being the exact same as the lower (disc only) one. I really like them that they are small, clean but I want it to include PWS!

NVM I got it from an earlier link!!
    Last edited by Symmone; 2016-07-22 at 09:37 PM.

hello BetrayedOf52, first glad you liked it, i will fix it asap, and give you a pm when its fixed but the spell is for dininity 90 talent

-the problem with divinity is changed

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dennisdkramer View Post
    do you find it valuable having Holy Word cooldowns as bars as well as icons?
    it be removed later, im atm working on the Light of T'uure spell, and same goes for disc WA, where Shield and Penance is now is where the Artifact spells will be.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello all

Did a few changes to the WA's, so just delete the old and import the new

mana bar size, % , icon bugs etc etc
    Last edited by Ablution; 2016-07-22 at 05:54 PM.

Really love the holy setup very stylish an functional but i cant help help but feel like 2 things are missing. Namely a way to track Surge of light procs aswell as blessing of T'uure procs (artifact talent). Ive put in a basic war of tracking through bars myself but it doesnt look quite as good as your work (im pretty new and untalented in the ways of WeakAuras). Cant share an image cuz im new on the forums but its basicaly just two small bars just over the rest of the wa. Pretty functional but not the most aesthetically pleasing solution.
    Thanks for an amazing wa!!

Im currently working on sol and tuure timer :-D

Thank you for all these amazing weak auras! And for putting them all in one place. Super helpful, much appreciated to all involved

sig by Shyama

Hello all
    i have made some changes to the Holy and Disc Weak aura today, added some pasive talents, artifact wep skill, and some scaleing of the icon etc etc.

just delete the current one and install the new one following this links

You can see the link her:

https://wago.io/Vk1IuxiP-

https://wago.io/V1QnPgivZ

Also there where a few asking if i had for ohter healer classes, made this for resto druid,
    https://wago.io/41diGTjPb

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Priestism View Post
    Welcome, Priests, to my humble abode! My name is Priestism and I like WeakAuras. Here you will find all of my Discipline Priest-specific WeakAuras for Legion. It will be updated with any changes, or new additions, that I make going forward into the patches.

Please make sure you are on the Legion version of WeakAuras.

Atonement Tracker

(and some other nifty utilities!)

last updated 7/23/2016 for Patch 7.0.3

Get the import string on WAGO.IO

• Actively keeps track of the number of Atonements on the raid (nothing special here)
    • Actively calculates the mana cost of [Plea] based on the atonements active. Accounts for Demonic Phylactery, Power Infusion and Symbol of Hope.
    • Warns the user when they have passed the Power Word: Radiance threshold. Does not mention the Shadow Mend threshold due to it being less efficient than the PW:R threshold (~3.3k ea vs ~3.9k ea on pre-patch)
    • Visual indicator of Power Infusion being active (see third image)
    • Visual indicator of Symbol of Hope being active (see fourth image)
    • Visual indicator for Innervate being active (see WAGA.IO for image, added 7/23/2016)

General Discipline Cluster
    last updated 7/21/2016 for Patch 7.0.3

Get the import string on WAGO.IO

General weakauras are often variant from player to player as to how they want them (look, what spells to track, etc) so these may not fit everyone. However, these are the spells I feel the need to track heavily (i.e. pop on CD or their CD status is very important to keep knwoledge of). Feel free to add onto them.

If you are looking for a very aesthetically pleasing set of WeakAuras (whereas I design mine for immediate notice-ability(?) as to not miss important CDs) , check out ablution's Disc WeakAuras HERE

• Tracks Mindbender, Halo, Penance and Power Word: Shield
    • Customize the letter shown when off-cd by editing the 'VARIABLES, EDIT THIS' WeakAura.
    • Visual indicator of Purge the Wicked / Shadow Word: Pain
    • Large bold text when you don't have PtW/SW:P on your current target.
    I would really like that atonement WA if it was a quarter of the size. Can you create a smaller one or tell me how to shrink it?

Deleted
    Updated for 7.0 Live

Just some simple cooldown tracking Icons for all of Discs and Holys Abilities and Talents. Nothing fancy ornamented for the visual, just neat information. Loads when the talent/spec is chosen, else not.

Also tracks Power of the Darkside and atonement count.
    Visual change from Plea to Shadowmend when you reach the mana threshold.

As Disc:

As Holy:

Upper row WAs (Disc + Holy): https://wago.io/NJ1kJ05Nb
    Lower row WAs (Disc + Holy): https://wago.io/4kgPKAqPb

Currently working on a visual indicator when your current spellcast (FH, H, PoH, Smite) resets an Holy Word in the subsequent GCD. (I dont think there is more information required for serendipity that ist just redundant ornaments)
    got the time to update this.

hey Symmone

you can scale it here

you can also use this downscaled one, from Priestism i just changed it a bit for my own likeing
    http://pastebin.com/zscEKFpy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Priestism View Post
    [b]
    • Actively keeps track of the number of Atonements on the raid (nothing special here)
    • Actively calculates the mana cost of [Plea] based on the atonements active. Accounts for Demonic Phylactery, Power Infusion and Symbol of Hope.
    • Warns the user when they have passed the Power Word: Radiance threshold. Does not mention the Shadow Mend threshold due to it being less efficient than the PW:R threshold (~3.3k ea vs ~3.9k ea on pre-patch)
    • Visual indicator of Power Infusion being active (see third image)
    • Visual indicator of Symbol of Hope being active (see fourth image)
    • Visual indicator for Innervate being active (see WAGA.IO for image, added 7/23/2016)
    [/LIST]
    I'm really curious: What do you do with the information about absolut mana amounts? I really wouldn't know how to process this information in a short time window of a GCD in my head and what to do with it.

I'm really curious: What do you do with the information about absolut mana amounts? I really wouldn't know how to process this information in a short time window of a GCD in my head and what to do with it.
    It might just be more for calculating it for PW: R.

Something that would be nice to add is when it's better to PW: S instead of Plea, for me atm it's at 5 atonements. I know we should keep it on CD anyways, but in terms of displaying mana costs, it would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    It might just be more for calculating it for PW: R.

Something that would be nice to add is when it's better to PW: S instead of Plea, for me atm it's at 5 atonements. I know we should keep it on CD anyways, but in terms of displaying mana costs, it would be nice.
    Its not about when to shield instead of plea since shield is always the better option. Its when to use Radiance over Plea
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Its not about when to shield instead of plea since shield is always the better option. Its when to use Radiance over Plea
    I understand that, just would be a nice thing for my own knowledge.