Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Twintop View Post
    What language / localization are you using? I try to make all of my WAs so they are localization agnostic but I just want to be sure!
    English/US

However....I must have done something wrong because I got it working properly just now. Decided to take the nuclear option and clear interface, WTF, cache, etc, then reinstall WA and reimport all my weakauras, and it is now working properly. Not sure what I screwed up earlier but obviously something on my end and not your code.

Thanks a bunch for the great weakauras though!

Yea same as the above question pls

Most recent build broke the Insanity bar again :C

Build of what, Legion or WAs? It is working for me with (what I believe to be) the latest of both. I do need to update the LotV marker, though.
    @TwintopTahoe Twintop @ Illidan-US HowToPriest
    Simulate Your Character on Beotorch! https://www.beotorch.com/

For some reason most recent build of beta broke my insanity bar, as well as my AS tracker :/

I'll try reinstalling the addon and see if that fixes it.

Updated the Insanity Bar for the LotV change from last week.

Are you still having problems, @Djriff?

I haven't been able to get it to work yet, i'll try the changes later today and get back to you.

Another Insanity Bar update. The time remaining should be a bit more reliable now.
    @Djriff you might try grabbing the latest WAs from the new link in the post.

Alright, do you have a good link to a working WA2 addon? The one I have works, but I want to eliminate any variables.

- - - Updated - - -

Also is there anyway to shrink the bar? Currently it's gigantic on my screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    Alright, do you have a good link to a working WA2 addon? The one I have works, but I want to eliminate any variables.

- - - Updated - - -

Also is there anyway to shrink the bar? Currently it's gigantic on my screen.
    I changed the link in the header to the official snapshots from WA itself. You don't need to do kludgey workarounds anymore.

As for the bar width, I'm going to see about a way of adjusting the size on it but it is that size because it fits my layout. At the very least I'll make a shorter version. Not super high on my priority list at the moment, though.

It works great now. Really a fan of all the information it shows as well.

Deleted
    Thank you for this again, Twintop!

Mom to me: "Say thank you, Twintop!"
    Me:Thank you, Twiiiiinnntoooopp!

So managed to build my UI around that bar (I think I actually found a new UI at the same time, cool!) and I'm loving it. However is there anyway you can add lingering Insanity stacks in there? I often run Void Lord when questing and having to check buffs instead of the bar is semi annoying, but not game breaking. For now I've just made a weakaura that sits above it for LI duration.

Deleted
    Thanks for this! Will have to give it a shot and hopefully keep better track of myself

Have these been fixed since the latest build?

Quote Originally Posted by Narboon View Post
    Have these been fixed since the latest build?
    As of the build last night everything is working properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    So managed to build my UI around that bar (I think I actually found a new UI at the same time, cool!) and I'm loving it. However is there anyway you can add lingering Insanity stacks in there? I often run Void Lord when questing and having to check buffs instead of the bar is semi annoying, but not game breaking. For now I've just made a weakaura that sits above it for LI duration.
    I can add it, most likely to the left side where the remaining time in VF is displayed.

---

Here's what I'm thinking about for a list of additional functionality for the Insanity Bar (some of it toggleable via a variable in a settings aura), based on where we stand now with knowing how Insanity drain works and the GCD/haste changes:

• Show the current Insanity drain per second as a number. Voidform stacks don't tell the whole story since the drain is tracked/calculated separately.
    • Update the time remaining formula to reflect how drain is calculated (Dispersion/VoiT)
    • Show Lingering Insanity stacks. Question: If you have Voidlord, also show it for those 8 seconds? Would anyone find this useful?
    • Show current GCD. This might be redundant though as other addons / WAs can do this already. Back when we had the unique snowflake calculation for GCD this being included made sense, now I'm not so sure.

Not included in that list are changing the bar colors to be custom and changing the size of the bar.

Anything else people might find helpful?
    Last edited by Twintop; 2016-06-08 at 08:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Twintop View Post
    • Show the current Insanity drain per second as a number. Voidform stacks don't tell the whole story since the drain is tracked/calculated separately.
    • Update the time remaining formula to reflect how drain is calculated (Dispersion/VoiT)
    • Show Lingering Insanity stacks. Question: If you have Voidlord, also show it for those 8 seconds? Would anyone find this useful?
    • Show current GCD. This might be redundant though as other addons / WAs can do this already. Back when we had the unique snowflake calculation for GCD this being included made sense, now I'm not so sure.

Not included in that list are changing the bar colors to be custom and changing the size of the bar.

Anything else people might find helpful?
    • That would be great, but the bar itself kinda does it, might clutter the bar. Would be a nice bit of info though.
    • Sounds great.
    • No reason to seperate Lingering Insanity and Void Lord. Lingering Insanity drops without Void Lord as soon as you enter Void Form, so just need to track the buff as it doesn't change.
    • Not seeing a need for it TBH

Other than being able to customize the width and color, i think that's about all I need from it.

It looks like WAGO.IO is having some problems loading auras for people who aren't logged in right now. If you get an error page when trying to load the WA, you can either create an account with WAGO.IO (note: this isn't my site, it is someone else's) and will be able to access it just fine, or, send me a PM and I'll send you the WA strings for whatever WA you were looking for.

WeakAuras.WTF is the official WAs site and is going to have hosting/sharing capabilities for Legion. I'll likely update my WAs on both WAGO.IO and WeakAuras.WTF once both are available.

Insanity Bar updated with tonight's changes. Also, now accounts for Void Torrent and Dispersion properly, and, factors in your current latency for estimations in time remaining.

Is it possible to have a Void Bolt one? Cannot seem to make/find a proper one.